I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Pink and White Tea Time


Hello everyone,
Hope you are having a pleasant week. I have been busy working in the garden. My Camellia tree is blooming like crazy...To see my tree go HERE.
The Camellia is called "Pink Perfection" my tree is over 40 years old and still growing beautifully. 
On Monday afternoon the UPS delivered my Churchill tea pot, sugar and creamer. I set a tea time on the bed in the guest bedroom, I took some photos of the entire room and I will share them with soon.  But for now Tea Time.
I have dreamed of this tea pot for about five years.  I finally bought it on ebay. I love ebay.
I'm using my silver tray and a vintage crochet doily and my great-grandma's teaspoon and my mom's crystal vase.  

After working in my garden planting the rose bushes I bought in February. I would love to take some time and enjoy a cup of tea and then take a long nap,
This flower is Perfection...♥
Have a wonderful weekend. 
Thanks for visiting. 
Joyously,
Betty

Linking:
Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday
Rattlebridge Farm for Foodie Friday and Everything Else 
 The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday 
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday 
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday
The ROSEGARDEN for Showoff Saturday
Rustic and Refined for Table It Link Party - Sunday 
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Tea Time Tuesday at Rose Chintz Cottage 
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
A Return to Loveliness  at A Delightsome Life 
Tuesday Cuppa Tea at Antiques and Teacups
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
Tweak it Tuesday at Cozy Little House
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday

25 comments:

  1. Beautiful post, Betty!! I love all the pretty pinks -- those camellias are gorgeous. Your new teapot is so pretty; I'm a big fan of Churchill dishes. Our everyday dishes are Churchill "Finlandia Blue" and I just love them. Your whole tea set is lovely; I'm glad you shared with us. :)

    Hugs,

    Denise at Forest Manor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! love your china.
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! Your pink camellia is gorgeous. My White By The Gate is in bloom right now.
    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures belong in a magazine. So charming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!
    I love antique and vintage china. I've been collecting for years. I love to decorate with them and change them out with the seasons and holidays.
    I have a similar set to yours (but mine is a reproduction set). You have inspired me to get it out.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Will visit again soon.
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your transferware teapot is so pretty. I'm enjoying your pretty pink flowers from afar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tea pot, and the flowers----

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I am in love with your gorgeous pink Camellias. How fortunate to have such a beauty in your garden. You are right in saying that it is perfection. And you have displayed it beautifully in this delicate and romantic tea setting.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Piękna porcelana i ślicznie kolorystycznie dobrane róże - pozdrawiam serdecznie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pink dishes, I have several pieces inherited from my MIL. My mother also grew camellia's on side of the house where they flourished. Great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the pink dishes, I have several pieces inherited from my MIL. My mother also grew camellia's on side of the house where they flourished. Great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty. I would love to have tea brought to me like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I just love pink so much! It just makes me happy :)
    I would love for you to stop by my blog and join our link party Something to Talk About!
    We run Monday 6am-Thursday 5pm.
    Have a great day!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very romantic setting. Love that pink.
    Beautiful teacups!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stopping by from The Scoop-because I couldn't pass up seeing your GORGEOUS pink china up close!! Your pretty pink camellias are lovely too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You can never have enough red transferware! Lovely! Your Camellias are so beautiful! My Tuesday Cuppa Tea linky party is open...would love to have you join us!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  17. Betty, your Camellias are simply gorgeous. What a perfect little bouquet for your red transferware tea tray! I love red transferware and collect it myself. I have your teapot in blue and I really like the shape of it. Love the red!! Such a pretty post and thank you for sharing it with us at Tea Time. Have a beautiful day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your Churchill pink and white. That is one of my favorite patterns ... no matter the color! Lovely post. Happy Tea Day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your new teawares are gorgeous and definitely worth the 5-year wait!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is just beautiful! I will feature this Thursday at HSH! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely gorgeous tea. What beautiful flowers and pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am melting over the beauty of that pink tea set - so pretty, and the lovely pink flower to go with it. Saw your feature at Brenda's Cozy Little House, thanks for sharing the beauty with us.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...