I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

St Patrick's Day Tablescapes


Hello everyone,
I was looking back at some of my St. Patrick's Day posts from the past and thought you might get a few ideas for setting a festive St. Patrick's Day table. I found a St. Patrick's Day tea cup with a delicious quick bread.
I loved decorating this table. The Bradford pear was in full bloom and the March day was sunny and warm. My green depression glass tea cups glistened in the morning sunlight.
Shamrocks and weed plates help celebrate St. Patrick's Day and Spring.
Gold rimmed plates and Shamrock salad plates with Shamrock handmade napkin rings. The three vases are from the Dollar Tree and vintage juice glasses from the 70's. And a pot of tea for my luncheon.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Joyously,
Betty
Linking to:
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday
No Minimalist Here for Show Your Style Thursday
A Delightsome Life for Home and Garden
Katherine's Corner for Thursday Favorite Thing 
  French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday 
 The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday 
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday 
Dandelion House for Farmhouse Friday Blog Hop

Rattlebridge Farm for Foodie Friday 
The ROSEGARDEN for Showoff Saturday

6 comments:

  1. Love your tablscape! I like going to the Dollar Tree, you can find all kind of neat things there for just a dollar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your depression glass cups look great with this wonderful table setting. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a very nice job on your St.Patrick table setting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and cheerful. The white cups belong to a favorite pattern. I think they are timeless. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the green If I was home would do St. Pats too .It alway makes a smile
    HPS Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely!! Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop.xo

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...