I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

EASTER PARADE~TBT


MARCH 2016
THROW BACK THURSDAY
My Granddaughters are now 16 years old in April and fourteen years old.
We are planning to have Easter dinner with our daughter, friend and granddaughters this Sunday and I wanted to share with you the wonderful time we had some years ago.

Hi everyone, 
How's your Easter plans going? My weekend is going to be pretty low key. Sweetheart and I are having our daughter and two granddaughters over for brunch on Easter Sunday.  
 My 11 year old granddaughter printed the letters on my new chalk board tray. I love the way she prints. 
Happy Easter! 
  The other day I found an old silver plate tray I wasn't using, and decided to  paint it with some amazing chalkboard paint.  I love to play with paint and this is such a cute idea. 
While shopping for our brunch I picked up a beautiful lily. I wrapped it in some burlap I had on hand and tied a bow with a pink gingham ribbon.
 I love the rustic look the burlap gives the tablescape with the pink...gingham ribbons. 
The baskets with candy are ready to be eaten, and the pink lemonade in my Italian bottles all ready to have a refreshing  drink and a light brunch.



And the jar of colored eggs are so festive and spring like.
Yum! Candy! I love Chocolate. Can you tell?
The everyday flatware is wrapped in linen napkins with more pink gingham ribbon.


I'm serving brunch on vintage snack serving sets. The wonderful sets have been with me since the early 60's.  I used the delightful sets for many bridal and baby showers, and I have such fond memories of those days gone by. 
*Life is good today*
Patio clean-Check
Table set-Check
Baskets done-Check
Sit back and relax-Check
As always, I'm so happy you've come to visit My Cozy Corner. 
We will be outside doing some gardening and photo shoots.
Please come back soon.
xo
Betty 
LINKING TO:
Rustic and Refined for Table It Link Party - Sunday
Lavender Cottage for Mosaic Monday
 The Dedicated House for Make it Pretty Monday 
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Friends Sharing Tea at Bernideen's Tea Time Blog 
No Place Like Home at Rose Chintz Cottage 
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
Tweak it Tuesday at Cozy Little House
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday 
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday 
Katherines Corner for Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life 
Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday
The Essence of Home for  Show Your Style Thursday
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday~Anything Goes



3 comments:

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...