I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Spring Mantel


Hello everyone,
Today is the first day of Spring, and I love the beautiful green grass and the
blooming flowers in the garden.  Bunnies on the mantel.
To see more bunnies go here.  I'm keeping with the theme
of plates on the mantel this year. Last year I enjoyed decorating
 with plates for the different seasons.  After Easter last year
 I found these darling bunny plates last year on clearance... 
The sweet little rabbit in the middle has been one of my favorite
 spring decor pieces for many years.
This spring mantel looks so sweet in our Cozy Corner.
SPRING TIME 


A mosaic to pin


Hope you enjoyed your visit today and please come back soon.
Joyously,
Betty 
Linking to
Rustic and Refined for Table It Link Party - Sunday
Lavender Cottage for Mosaic Monday
 The Dedicated House for Make it Pretty Monday 
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Friends Sharing Tea at Bernideen's Tea Time Blog 
No Place Like Home at Rose Chintz Cottage 
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
Tweak it Tuesday at Cozy Little House
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday 
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday 
Katherines Corner for Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life 
Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday
The Essence of Home for  Show Your Style Thursday
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday~Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Your mantel looks so spring-y...the bunny plates are adorable.
    Have a wonderful week, Betty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your delightful mantel for Easter. It is not overdone and I love how you infused the Easter decor into the anchor pieces. Found you through Dishing It & Digging Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...