I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Apple Tea Time


Hello everyone,
I shared some beautiful apples in my Produce stand post HERE. I was inspired to make some Apple Crisp and serve tea. I found these adorable apple napkin rings at Tuesday Morning on the clearance shelf a couple of weeks ago...and I was off to the tea table.
While working at Tuesday Morning in 2011, I would have a great time finding so many cute dishes and table linens. The glass apple plates and clear button salad plates were brought home to make a sweet tea time tablescape. To see the apple dishes in last year's tablescape GO HERE 
I have a passion for green depression glass. I found these tea cups and saucers at an antique shop.  
My silverware is 'First Love' a gift to myself many years ago.

Red Apple Napkin Ring
I picked a few hydrangeas blooms and I'm hoping they will dry naturally. 
The light is so beautiful shining on the glassware.
Of course some delicious apple flavored tea steeping in my vintage yellow tea pot.
The hydrangeas are drying as I write this post.
A Mosaic to Pin

I'm off to serve the warm apple crisp with some delicious whipped cream. 
Come back soon and pick up the recipe.
Joyously,
Betty
Rustic and Refined for Table It Link Party - Sunday 
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Lavender Cottage for Mosaic Monday
Friends Sharing Tea at Bernideen's Tea Time Blog 
Tea Time Tuesday at Rose Chintz Cottage 
A Return to Loveliness  at A Delightsome Life 
Tuesday Cuppa Tea at Antiques and Teacups
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
Tweak it Tuesday at Cozy Little House
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday 
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday  
Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday

13 comments:

  1. What a lovely table! Love the contrast of the green glass. Is that a Sadler teapot? Lovely! The apple bowls are perfect for apple crisp! I had forgotten the linky for Tuesday Cuppa Tea, but it's up now!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos, with the light picking up the facets of the glass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty this is a beautiful table setting...those apple napkin rings are precious and I love the green tea cups and that teapot....of course the idea of apple crisp and apple tea is making me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betty, your table is lovely! I like green depression glass too, next to the pink of course. I love the mix of the green and clear glass on your table with the punch from those adorable apple rings. The green hydrangeas are gorgeous! Really enjoyed your post and thank you for sharing with us.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely tablescape! I wish that we had Tuesday Morning stores north of the border.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely table today. I am a big fan of depression glass. Your table is perfect. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Betty! Oh, your table is so pretty! Love the light sparkling down on all your dishes. Those little napkin rings are just darling! If I had worked at Tuesday Morning, I would have never brought home any money if you know what I mean! :)
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful table ! I love the green also depression glass also! Pink and green are my favorite colors together! Love the yellow teapot !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your autumn apple theme is lovely and I would love to sip tea from the green depression glass teacups. It would be hard working at a store like you did that sells neat home decor, your paycheque would go right back into the store. :-)
    Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday Betty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You set such a pretty table and I love the apple napkin rings.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Betty, this is just so delicate and light and lovely! I can't believe we haven't crossed paths before. I found you through Savvy Southern Style. Now following and I've pinned your pretty table to my Tablescapes Pinterest board. Love, Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your table is so pretty. I love the way the green depression glass catches the light.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great table, love those stunning depression glasses and saucers!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...