I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Thursday, January 17, 2013

~Blue~White and Angel Wings~

Hello Everyone, 
A Blue and White tea cup.  A sprinkling of Pink on heart shaped sugar cookies. A pair of White feather angel wings.  As I continue to show you my Blue and White collection I would like to say how much I enjoy your visits to My Cozy Corner, and how much your comments and friendship mean to me. 
From the beginning of  this blogging journey on Christmas Day 2009, I was seeking a place to express my inner self. I wanted to relax each day and look at beautiful photos and read inspiring stories about real people living joyously everyday, or most everyday. I have so much joy in my life today, and  
I can't explain the transformation I have made. Life is calm. I have found a new purpose in life. 
Gardening, Decorating, Photography and writing from my heart.     
THANK YOU
 The beautiful angel wings were a gift from my fabulous sister- in - law. The special lady who rescues me when I have a tea party for 12 ladies. Go Here
 The little cloche is from my store LOL~Tuesday Morning.  The blue tea bag holder is a gift from a friend
 A few heart shaped sugar cookies sprinkled with pink colored sugar. I just mix granulated sugar with pink food coloring gel and sprinkle  it on the small heart shaped cookies before baking.  Sweetheart and I have TWO each night with our ice cream while watching our favorite TV programs.  I'm cuddled in a heated throw in my recliner and Sweetheart is sitting next to me with his feet up. 
No worries today! 
The Blue and White Tea Cup marking on the bottom is CHINA CLASSIC Fine China
I found this tea cup and saucer at the thrift store last fall. I've been waiting until January Blues month to showcase my Blue and White find... 

I love the sliver tipped feather wreath around my candle. It really is a Christmas tree ornament I bought at TM. I found the drip protectors at Michael's craft store. The candle holder is a Anchor Hocking Berwick.





The weather has been seasonally warm for January. I worked in the garden today, doing the pruning I was thinking about during the first of this week.  Sweetheart and I are going to be landscaping the Secret Garden the next few days. Hopefully I will be showing you some photos of our progress the first week in February.  We are also working on a remodel in our kitchen and dining room. I'm in the process of emptying the china cabinets with all the glassware and silver. Also wrapping and storing all the Pink transfer ware. The cabinet with the tea cups and tea service dishes will be last to wrap and store. Life is busy and exciting
 @ My Cozy Corner.
I'm joining some wonderful parties and I would love to have you join me.
Saturday
How Sweet The Sound for Pink Saturday
Sunday 
The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sunday
Monday
Smiling Sally for Blue Monday
Little Red House for Mosaic Monday
Tuesday
A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesday
Rose Chintz Cottage for Tea Cup Tuesday
Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday 
Artfull Affirmations for Tea Cup Tuesday
Antiques and Teacups for Tuesday Cuppa Tea
A Delightsome Life for A Return To Loveliness
Wednesday 
DIY by Design for Winter Blues Wednesday
Bernideen's Tea Time Blog for Friends Sharing Tea
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday
Thursday 
Katherine's Corner for Thursday Favorite Things
No Minimalist Here for Open House Party 
Friday
Rattlebridge Farm for Foodie Friday
Common Ground for Be Inspired Friday
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
Thanks for visiting 
xo
Betty 

28 comments:

  1. Good Morning Betty, Firstly your table setting is beautiful. I adore your delicate blue and white tea cup and saucer. I can imagine you curled up, under your heated blanket enjoying your little heart biscuits during the evening.
    The simple things are the best. Have a lovely day, Best Wishes Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, love those angel wings!

    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Hugs
    Charo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your pretty blue and whites! I'll be glad when I can retire :-)
    Happy Pink Saturday,
    Dorothy @hensrule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Bee-you-ti-ful! I adore anything under a sweet little cloche! I've come to your delightful blog from Beverly's Pink Saturday ~ Now following you, my Dear!
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Betty,
    What a beautiful tea vignette. Love your blue & white teacup and the angel wings. The soft glow of the white candle looks so elegant and romantic. Happy Pink Saturday!
    hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the feathers.

    Hopping from Pink Saturday.
    Here's MINE, your comment is always appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coming back for Blue Monday.

      Here's my BLUE
      Have a great week ahead!

      Delete
  7. Ohhh i love your pretty angel wings! What a darling peaceful setting!
    xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Your angel wings are magnificent.

    Great to have you be a part of Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you're having WAY too much fun! Thanks for joining Blue Monday, Betty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lovely.

    I played too. Mine are here and here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pretty tea vignette. The angel wings are so pretty. Beautiful photos, have a happy week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did a very nice job on your table of feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty and ethereal! Love the teacup blue and white and the angel wings are lovely! Wish we had a Tuesday morning close...but we don't. I think there's one about an hour away, but...Thanks for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Betty, I'm visiting from Tuesday Cuppa Tea. Your tea today is really pretty and I love sugar cookies. Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  15. OI BETTY,EU GOSTAR DAS BOLACHAS FORMAS DE CORAÇÃO,MUITO BONITO SEU BLOG,PARABÉNS.BOA TERÇA.VALÉRIA.(BRASIL).

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good morning Betty,
    What a pretty post! I love your angel wings. Your blue and white teacup is lovely and your cookies are so pretty sitting beneath the cloche! It is amazing to me that you can work in your garden this week. Here on the Island, our gardens are frozen solid and snow and ice lies everywhere.
    So happy you could join me for tea this week. It is always a pleasure to have you stop by. Enjoy your week and your gardening adventures.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Betty, What a delightful post! I loved hearing about your blogging journey and what it means to you. Your tea setting is very romantic in blue and white, and the angel wings really lend a soft touch!
    That is a sweet little cup there too! I love it's delicate beauty.
    Thank you so much for joining in T.T.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a pretty tea today! Your blue floral teacup looks so lovely with the white angel wings and soft pink cookies! I just bought the cloche and dish like you have at a Ross store here in Florida and I'm sure I will be using it lots! Happy Tea day to you!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  19. How pretty. I missed baking Christmas cookies this year...maybe I shall get round to baking some Valentine's day cookies for the grandchildren. Happy week~

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi: I just love the angel feathers. Your post is lovely today. Thank you for sharing it. Have a great week. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very fun Betty - hope the table setting doesn't "FLY AWAY".

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh wow, so angelic looking. Love the wings and the heart cookies under the cloche, how pretty is that. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, marty

    ReplyDelete
  23. Everything looks beautiful, and I love the cloche too! I'm your latest follower, found you at Thursday's Favorite Things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOoks like a taste of heaven!!!JOy to you, today!

    ReplyDelete
  25. this is a beautiful post, The angel wings especially touch my heart. Your beautiful blues and whites and heartfelt sentiment make this post absolutely perfect! Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things hop xo

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...