I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Sunday, September 7, 2014

A Pretty Tea Cup


Hello everyone,
Hope you're having a nice weekend. The weather is still warm...As I write this post on Sunday evening the temp is in the low nineties. My daughter came by this morning and baked a French Pear Tart and one Pear Crisp with the pears from her friend's tree.  Go Here for the French Pear Tart recipe.
Last week at my favorite thrift store they had Vintage week. I bought a new tea cup and saucer. My roses are still trying to give me amazing joy by blooming in this heat.  
Roslyn (England) Sunnydale Pattern 
I couldn't decide if I wanted to use a pink tea pot or a white tea pot, so I used both. LOL. The little spoon is a gift from one of my traveling companions. It's sterling silver with a English crown on top. 
I'm so in love with beautiful tea cups. 
And of course Roses.
Just Joey and Secret are my two favorites today.
Pin it
Thanks for visiting. Well it's time for dessert (pear tart)
Linking to:


Joyously,
Betty ♥

16 comments:

  1. Lovely roses and tea cups. Love the time of year when fresh fruit like pears and apples are available for yummy desserts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful little spot and your photography is wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely thea cup and saucer .The rose Just Joey is so beautiful and i love them because the name of my Grandson is Joey, I had 3 of them in the garden ,when we moved i could not take them with me .
    Greatings Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Betty,
    Your roses are simply scrumptious! What lovely colours! Your teacup is very sweet. I have a Roslyn also but in a completely different shape. Love your tea vignette and the photos are beautiful. Thank you for joining me for Tea Time and have a fabulous day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. A French Pear Tart sounds yummy. Such a sweet older tea cup. It shows nicely with your pretty roses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Betty: I love your beautiful tea cup. You are so right, your roses are amazing. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice to meet you at Tea Cup Tuesday! Your Roslyn tea cup is so lovely, that I simply had to pin it to my Tea Cup Tuesday Pinterest Board, linking directly to your blog post. It was is so nice sharing Tea Cup Tuesday with you. My blog is marywaldsvintageplace.blogspot.com stop by for tea cup fun, and say "hi".

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I love the roses and the teacup.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I like roses best in late summer and fall. Each one seems like one more little gift. Lovely photos. Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful little spot for some tea, I love it all! The roses are gorgeous too... and yes, the photos are awesome!
    Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  11. Betty,
    Gorgeous little tea cup, dear one!!!
    Your roses are exquisite!!!
    Visiting from Rooted In Thyme!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your new find is just gorgeous and your roses are well, simply stunning! Mine have struggled this year. The pear tart sounds delicious as well. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your new teacup! Gorgeous hand coloring. And the roses are gorgeous! Beautiful post! Thanks for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  14. That sure is a beautiful cup. I collect a few myself. Its really hard to choose sometimes, I am trying now to collect with Violets on them but so many more pretties out there. Just love your blog
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful little cup! What a pretty pattern!
    Jennelise

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! I would love it if you joined and contribute your awesome posts at my link party at City of Creative Dreams, starts on Fridays :D Hope to see you there at City of Creative Dreams Link Party.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...