I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Valentine card making is just great fun.  I made two cards like this one for my older granddaughters.  I also included money and a piece of gum in each card.  The gum is a tradition since they were small and they love it.
The four younger granddaughters received these cards. 

On another note!!  Today my honey and I are celebrating the anniversary of our engagement of 50 years.  We were married on July 17, 1960. in Santa Clara, CA.  About ten years ago we started celebrating Valentines Day at home.  We have Lobster for dinner and dance in our kitchen.  Our favorite music is Steve Tyrell's A New Standard.  It is very romantic.


                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...