I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Spring Flowers

I went to visit my mom the first week in February. While my sister went on a fourteen day cruise to the Amazon River.  I shopped for groceries and cooked meals large enough for mom to freeze into small meals that are easy to heat up in the microwave.  We took rides to see how our home town has grown in 65 years.  I took her for a ride to see the house I lived in when I was three years old.  It is still standing.  Some things never change.  I bought this bouquet of tulips for the kitchen table to cheer us up since we have had so much rain this winter.  I just love the tulips the growers are developing for the mass market now. 
I was out picking some lemons in my mom's back yard to take home and  I found this strange looking lemon growing on the tree.  It looks like three lemons have grown together.  I just had to take a picture. Has anyone ever seen a lemon grow like this?
Just another look at those beautiful tulips.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...