I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Changing My Dish Cabinet for Fall - 2011


Hello Everyone!

Time to change my dish cabinet from my favorite blue and white dishes
to
my favorite
Autumn dishes 


Just one more look until next year.



Dishes are so much fun to play with!


I must confess~ I'm running out of room to store all the fun dishes I have collected in the last three years.


Now for my Fall look.
White with soft brown and yellow tones.


Ridgway by Stafford shire, England 'Antique Rose'
The little spoons are in the shape of  little nuts.


Are we ready for Turkey yet?


Maybe Halloween first?


I love the fall colors.  We have a few trees in the garden that are very beautiful in the fall. But my dream is to visit New England and savor the enchanting fall leaves in reality.



Thanks again for visiting My Cozy Corner. 
 It gets real cozy around here in the fall and winter.
Sitting next to the fire place and entertaining my family during the holidays is a real gift.

I'm joining

Open House Thursday @ No Minimalist Here
Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
Home Sweet Home Friday @ The Charm of Home
Inspiration Friday @ At The Picket Fence
Show and Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home
Flaunt Your Fall Decorations Saturday @ Chic on a Shoe String Decorating
Seasonal Sunday @ The Tablescaper
and
Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch


Please come back
xo
Betty


12 comments:

  1. Great fall look....your cabinet looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, your collection were in perfect elegance. i love collecting decorative plates, too. (thrift finds, though :) )

    fall is really that colorful eh:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty, your autumn touches are lovely & inviting ... love the china.

    Have a beautiful weekend ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dishes are perfect for fall. Love the turkeys and all the beautiful fall leaves.I too would love to see New England in the fall. My part of GA does not get a great show of changing colors. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great, those dishes are beautiful! Stop over for a visit sometime!

    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your collection is gorgeous! And I love that you didn't go over the top with bits of things - you let the pattern of your dishes take center stage!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are smart - using leaves & cornucopias instead of jack-o'lanterns, you can enjoy this lovely cupboard throughout the entire autumn season.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The copper pitcher with the leaves is gorgeous, and your dishes are beautiful! I'm glad you shared this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your dishes look very warm Betty, love the fall colors-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really pretty. Love the autumn colors!
    Thank you for linking with Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your transformation. Such wonderful harvest colors. Great to have you as a part of Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...