I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Sunday, September 25, 2011

12 th Cupcake Sunday


Welcome to the 12th and final Cupcake Sunday.
at My Cozy Corner
I can't believe I have posted Cupcake Sunday 12 months...
Is there something called Blogging Time?
 This year is going way too fast and I will not be posting Cupcake Sunday for awhile.
I have enjoyed posting a once a month party and I'm going to be taking a cake decorating class next month to find more inspiration on decorating cupcakes.  But I need less structure to my schedule.  In July I started to work part-time to save for another fabulous vacation.  I love to blog at my own speed and I don't want to stop baking cupcakes. I bake cupcakes once a month because I give the cupcakes  to my church coffee hour.  The granddaughters love to help bake them and of course my Sweetheart loves to eat them after the photo shoot.LOL 

Now to get on with the show.

The Autumn air is so wonderful and my ONE SUNFLOWER plant  is still blooming.
I would like to share my Autumn inspiration with you.


Apple-Nut Spice Cupcakes with Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
Duncan Hines Spice Cake Mix
Substitute Water with 11/2 cups pumpkin
Substitute vegetable with 1/2 cup honey
add
1 cup grated apples
and
1/2 cup walnuts



Wonderful Sunflowers



Fresh Apples



Rustic handmade cupcake papers.  Cut 5 inch squares from parchment paper to have a simple and inexpensive cupcake paper.  Spray the cupcake pan before inserting the papers.  It helps the paper stick to the cupcake tins. 


I used an Open Star - 1M Swirl Decorating Tip


My joy~making a mosaic for Mosaic Monday


The patio is a great place to photograph.  It's also very rustic too...  


I love to use my red cupcake holder my granddaughters gave me as a Christmas gift 2010.










Nothing says Autumn like a red check tablecloth!




















Thank you so much for joining me for 12 wonderful Cupcake Sundays.

I would like to share my cupcakes with 

Seasonal Sunday @ The Tablescaper
On The Menu Monday @ Stonegable
Mosaic Monday @ Little Red House
and
Foodie Friday @ Designs by Gollum

A BIG HELLO TO MY NEW FOLLOWERS 
XO
Betty



14 comments:

  1. The cupcakes look great Betty, a nice fall flavor combination:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so pretty. Love the red checked table cloth and the sunflowers. The cupcakes look delicious and the apples put the icing on the cake! YUMMM! Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a sweety for baking cupcakes for the church coffee hour,and WOW these are wonderful and love this tablescape,the sunflowers are perfect.
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm, I'm wishing I could reach right through my computer screen & grab one of those yummy cupcakes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it all looks fabulous, wonderful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Betty, Tese look scrumptious! I love any "doctor the box" recipe!
    Thanks for sharing your cupcakes ON THE MENU MONDAY!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cupcakes look delicious! Love your vignettes. I just found your blog through Stone Gable.
    -Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love cupcakes and your tablescape is fantastic.

    The Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look absolutely delicious. So happy to have you be a part of Seasonal Sundays!

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your fabulous parchment cupcake wrapper idea and your pretty cupcake holder.The cupcakes look so delicious - I wish I had one right now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Betty, Did you know your gorgeous cupcakes were on pinterest! Of course, I repinned them!
    Beautiful and so tasty!
    Thanks for hosting a year of great cupcakes!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Betty -- YOU are the cupcake queen my friend!! Thank you for being such a gracious hostess and I'll look forward to your future cupcakes. I totally get the need for less structure.

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  13. Betty, your photographs are terrific. The cupcakes are mouthwatering and the sunflowers are at their peak-so fresh and perky. Inviting presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  14. your photographs are terrific. Your fabulous parchment cupcake wrapper idea is stunning and your pretty cupcake holder is best for serving any foods also. The cupcakes look so delicious.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...