I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tablescape # 38


Welcome everyone to 
A
Pink and White Tea.  


On Friday December 16th.  I invited my dear friends for a Pink and White tea party.  I have known these ladies for 43 years and wanted to celebrate our friendship with a small tea party.
Please come along today and tomorrow and I will share with you our very nice day together.
I want to thank my sister-in-law for inspiring me to start collecting pink transfer ware and 
I love my NEW Classic PINK WILLOW made in England by Churchill.
I purchased this set from my favorite store 
TUESDAY MORNING
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!!!   


I have 8 toile napkins and a runner for the table.  The crackers were fun to open and we read the jokes to each other.  Each person had a dove candy and we also read the inspiration out loud.
As in every one's life each one of my guests has been on a life changing journey.  With our fellowship we give each other support and love by telephone calls and having get togethers as often as possible.
I love My Wonderful Friends.


The silver charger on the white linen tablecloth was just the right touch.  With my First Love silver plate flatware I think it goes well together.


The simple hurricanes and red candles on a Pink Willow salad plate added to my centerpiece.
A silver plated bread basket held the scones.  


Crystal sugar and creamer...Vintage glassware for homemade lemon curd and REAL butter and strawberry jam for the scones.
Each lady received a gift.  I wrapped a book about tea in red paper with silver thread to add to the festive day.


As the afternoon went on, we enjoyed our dessert of Chocolate Chip cupcakes with White Chocolate, cream cheese frosting and peppermint candy sprinkles.
Another YUM...


I had a great time making the food we ate and the gifts to give.
It is really more fun to give than receive.
Thank you all for coming to my
Pink and White Tea

I will be sharing my tablescape and story with:

Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday
Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday
and
No Minimalist Here for Open House Party.

Please join me on Friday when I share the Menu and the rest of my
Pink and White Tea.

Hello to Stitch a new follower.
xo
Betty 

12 comments:

  1. Your pink and white willow transferware is so pretty and perfect for Christmas...or any time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect transferware table! It's wonderful that you had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty table! And those chic. chip cupcakes look so yummy. Have a wonderful holiday season, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new dishes. If transferware is new to you, you are in for a world of fun. It comes in so many patterns and colors, and is an addicting joy to mix and match them all. Your friends must have had a lovely tea. What a testimony to your loyalty and nature to have nurtured friends for 43 years. That is rare and a reason to celebrate. Merry Christmas. ~CJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. CHRISTmas Blessings from my mountain top to your home…May it be the best one ever..Hugs and Love Gloria.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful table Betty. I love transferware!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Betty! What a lovely tea table you set and I'm sure all of your friends enjoyed it and had a wonderful time! I just love "Willow" any color. I have lots of Blue Willow and a few pieces of the Pink Willow. I just bought the same tureen as yours yesterday at Tuesday Morning! ;) A little Christmas gift to me. Merry Christmas and be a sweetie,
    shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Betty! I loved reliving your beautiful tea luncheon that I had the pleasure of attending.
    All so beautiful, delicious, special friends.
    Thank you again, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Betty, your tablescape is very beautiful! I think I have just two of those place settings in blue, none in your pretty color. Have a very Merry Christmas! Bess

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful. I love your transferware.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful...dishes, linens...everything is lovely and the desserts look scrumptious!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am enjoying Christmas in September - wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...