I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Friday, June 1, 2012

~My Dish Collection*2012~


Hi, Everyone
This week I'm celebrating my birthday.  My birthday is  Sunday, June 3, 2012.
   I wanted to share some of my gifts to me that I have been collecting since I retired in February 2007... Just 5 years and I have collected a lot of stuff.
Some of my favorite tea cups.
The Big Question is?
Where do you keep it all?
Well!

This photo is 2011


I love my blue and white dishes.
 This cabinet was used in the early days for a set of  encyclopedias.
But my husband sold them all because he said "Now my wife knows everything. " LOL
It now  holds my precious dish collections
To See 2011 post go Here


2011
As I have said before! I keep it everywhere.


The Blue and White dishes got bumped from the cabinet over the television set.  And now I have them displayed on top of the cabinet that holds the tea cup and saucer collection. 



I also keep my cake pedestal plates on this cabinet too.




Some dishes hang on the wall 


And, now my new favorite Pink and White dishes are in the cabinet (where the encyclopedias were).


I made a red toile heart to match my dishes and I love the cloches and white soup tureen in the mix.






I know! Enough already...


This set of dishes are especially nice in the fall.
 I was so happy to find a place setting for 8 at the antique store for only $35.00
I love to go antiquing.




The top of the china cabinet is a great place to store these less used dishes.


Just a tiny view of our dining area


Well, that's all folks! I hope you have enjoyed your visit to 
My Cozy Corner today.
I'm joining 
The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sunday 
Little Red House for Mosaic Monday
Between Naps on the Porch for Met Monday 
and
A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday

Thanks for stopping by.
xo
Betty 




16 comments:

  1. Wow, what a lovely collection you have! I could only dream to have that many dishes lol....Thank You so much for sharing your lovely displays with us and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    (hugs)
    Aledia @ Plum Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. I confess, I'm a tea cup addict too. I have so many, I put myself in rehab and now I'm on the wagon. However, on occasion, I lapse into my old habit. But it's hard to resist something so pretty, so functional. There's nothing like a cup of tea in fine china. I love your collection and the little toile heart goes perfectly with the pink china.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all so pretty! The pink and white set is gorgeous and I love the matching heart you made! There is something cozy and comforting about teacups, and though I haven't been bitten by that particular bug (yet), I love to see the teacups others collect! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the blue and white and that pink! So much fun to see your "pretties"! Thanks for sharing. P. S. So glad you know everything - you can teach the hubby - lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I love themselves of your dishes, but my favorites are the pink and white ones. I noticed that you have a folding plate stand!!! I've been wanting one of those. Thanks for the peek at all your pretties.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so organized.. love all your pretty dishes. and so beautifully organized too.. have a happy weekend. xo marlis

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a beautiful collection. I'm a "Willow" fan, too, although mine are the blue willow. The pink is lovely. Thanks for trusting us with a peak behind your closed doors. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dish collections are all so pretty and displayed so attractively. Thanks for the tour!

    Robin
    Robin Flies South

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have such a wonderful collection. Everything is so beautifully organized. It is so great that you have things out where you can enjoy them every day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have some beautiful things. Great to see where you keep them all. Great to have you be a part of Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are organized and I have some patterns you have. I told my husband I am taking half a huge closet for dishes and he rolled his eyes but just a little. It is far better than a new kitchen after all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you have a lovely collection of dishes! You're ready for every occasion.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely dishes all and of course, I'm with you about blue and white!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I like all your plate racks. Some are so unique (to me anyway). Enjoyed my visit. Stopping by from Seasonal Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have a wonderful collection of such lovely dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have such beautiful collections and you have them displayed so beautifully. Love the hutch, all of your pics are gorgeous. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...