I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Thursday, January 15, 2015

French Cafe♥


Hello everyone,
We are having another beautiful day today. The sun is out. The temperature is in the 60's and no wind...Love it.
I'm dreaming again about how wonderful it would be to travel to Paris and sit at a little table  watching the people walk by as I drink a cup of coffee and dip a croissant into a dish of chocolate.
Yum~Yum
I don't have a trip planned anytime soon, but I thought I would pretend. Yes, I'm pretending again. I made some pudding and baked some croissants and now I want you to enjoy a cup of coffee and dip your croissant into the chocolate. Please help yourself.
I found these darling dessert plates at TJ Maxx  last summer and I knew I would be setting this table. 
The sun shines into my dining room and I can sit and have a cup of coffee in the morning and tea in the afternoon. 
I have camellia bushes in the front yard. This pink double "Debutante" is loaded with blooms and in my 'Friendly Village' post HERE I had a bouquet of "Yule Tide" camellias.
French press coffee anyone?

Some candle light too.
This restaurant would be nice. Don't you think? If weather permitting we would sit outside...
And I love the look of this cafe.  So french!!! 
Well, my dream has come to an end. I do have some inspiration and I'm grateful I can enjoy my French Cafe right here at home. 
Hope you have a great weekend.
Joyously,
Betty
Linking to:
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
Rattlebridge Farm for Foodie Friday 
 The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday 
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday 

The ROSEGARDEN for Showoff Saturday
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Mosaic Monday at Lavender Cottage
Tea Time Tuesday at Rose Chintz Cottage 
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
A Return to Loveliness  at A Delightsome Life 
Tuesday Cuppa Tea at Antiques and Teacups
Tweak it Tuesday at Cozy Little House
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday
Cedar Hill Ranch for The Scoop!

Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday

31 comments:


  1. Ha estado un regalo el visitar tu bloc, he encontrado cosas muy interesantes, te invito a visitar el mio y disfrutes del post de esta semana como yo disfruto haciendolo, y si te gusta me encantaria que si no eres seguidora te hicieras para seguir compartiendo nuestros blogs
    Elracodeldetall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually had lunch at the cafe that you have photographed, Cafe De Flore and people watched. Nothing is better than that in Paris! I miss the beautiful croissants and baquettes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Paris Cafes and actually, everywhere, there's such a charm to them. We have some here in my area and we love to go with mother and hafe some coffee or tea and maybe a yummy sweet here there. Beautiful setting for your lovely 'trip'
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is all so pretty ,I going to sit and watch people and drink a cup of coffee at Cadiz Spain in about a month.
    Hope you have a Happy Pink Saturday Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life would be very dull if we could not pretend and dream.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The croissants look yummy and dipping it in a choc sounds more delightful. When I was in America we were supposed to go to T J Maxx but we missed out on the opportunity, I like the plate though.
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delightful tea (coffee) party. Your croissants look dangerously delicious! Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky you to have pretty Camelias!
    Yes, looks French.

    ReplyDelete
  9. And I too enjoyed your Paris cafe dream. Lovely! Wishing I had one of those tasty croissants right now. Love your cute plates.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful dream. The cafe looks like a great place to people watch.. The croissants and chocolate look yummy.. And you camellias are lovely..Lovely images. Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have enjoyed your post today. Such a pretty table setting. Love your flowers and sitting by the window. The food looks scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't mind pretending a tea in Paris with flaky croissants, chocolate for dipping and fresh hot coffee. The pink camellia blooms are pretty.
    Thank you for linking to Mosaic Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You whisked me to Paris with your beautiful photos and I could imagine the wonderful smells of your baking as well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, someday, in my dreams, I would love to visit that cafe too... So pretty.... Those flowers on your tea table are so delicately pretty as well. I could just imagine the bliss I feel sitting on that table enjoying your tea :-) Love your post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I enjoyed coming along with your dreams ~ lovely tea time!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Betty,
    I don't mind at all pretending to be in France. My son has been there three times and he told me that dining outside at one of their sidewalk cafes is truly an experience that everyone should be able to enjoy. He loves French food too. What a lovely tea time and your camellias are gorgeous! What a beautiful colour! I so enjoyed your posting and thank you for sharing it with us.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love some French press coffee and pudding...lovely table setting.

    ReplyDelete
  18. If we can't go to Paris in real life, the next best thing is a pretend party. Love the colours, your plates, and those yummy looking croissants.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You did create a French tea time here so well! I enjoyed it all and the lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I loved this! I feel as if I've just been to Paris! Your pink camellias are beyond stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Chocolate and croissants are the perfect combo!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would LOVE to visit that little cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Betty,
    This is my first time to visit, came over from Marty's.
    Love your pretend cafe, and croissants and chocolate sound divine. Croissants and cafe, and beautiful flowers, can't beat that!
    Loved your dessert plates, I love french things like that too, they are so cute.
    Thanks for sharing your fun cafe with us.

    Blessings and Merci,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really enjoyed your tea in Paris. I can just picture sitting at one of those cafes.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is beautiful! Thanks for linking up with Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Whether in our imagination or the "flesh" joy and beauty is always in style! Love your lovely trip! Back from break with a feeling-better-Honey!
    Thanks for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful, and your photos are amazing.
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY.
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  28. Just lovely! Saw you featured in Amaze me Monday! BTW, I have a similar 2 -tiered tray you used, do you know what it's called? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a lovely tea time! We have had some nice warm temps and snow is coming our way! I love the Colorado weather we get! It is potluck! I am catching up from Pink Saturday and enjoyed your post very much. Come visit me soon and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Truly gorgeous. It would be such a pleasure to join you for tea. Over from Amaze me Monday...


    Janet

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...