I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Valentine's Day Tea Time





Happy Valentine's Day 


Wishing Y'all a romantic evening with your 
loved one.

Valentine's Day is the anniversary of my engagement to my 
husband 58 years ago. 

If you would like to read our story go to 


Linking to
Rustic and Refined for Dishing It and Dishing It
Love of Home for Sunday at Home 
Normandy Life for Mosaic Monday
 The Dedicated House for Make it Pretty Monday 
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Between Naps on the Porch for Met Monday
Tuesday Cuppa at Antiques and Tea Cups
Friends Sharing Tea at Bernideen's Tea Time Blog 
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
Our Home Away from Home for Tuesdays at our Home
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday 
The Dedicated House for Before and After Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday 
Katherines Corner for Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life 
Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday
Thoughts of Home at Poofing the Pillows
The Essence of Home for  Show Your Style Thursday
Ms. Toody Goo Shoes for Best of the Weekend
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday~Anything Goes





10 comments:

  1. How special on a 58th engagement anniversary! Happy Valentines and pretty cup and saucer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apologies if this is a duplicate comment. I thought that I clicked "Publish" on my comment, but I guess not. Happy Valentine's Day, Betty. Now I'm off to read your love story!

    ReplyDelete

  3. 1 year mba programs in india
    Much obliged for ceasing by… If you extremely adored this article and need to stay refreshed for the future posts, I would recommend you to go along with me email pamphlet. By along these lines, you will get every one of the updates straightforwardly into your inbox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Dear customer All of us suffer from problems at home difficult to solve and may pose a great danger to your life and life of those you love such as harmful insects dangerous, which threaten human life and the transmission of diseases and cause a lot of physical problems So provided theAl Manarah Company has all kinds of insects
    شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف سجاد بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great post. I like this topic. This site has lots of advantage. I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways. Thanks for posting this again.useful content

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great post. I like this topic. This site has lots of advantage. I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways. Thanks for posting this again. click this for more information

    ReplyDelete
  8. RR
    รูปแบบของเกม Tree of Fortune สล็อตทำกำไร มีการนำต้นไม้แห่งโชคลาภมาใช้ในการพัฒนาเกมทำให้เกมมีภาพสวย
    คมชัด ดึงดูดความน่าสนใจได้ดีมาก เกม Tree of Fortune ถือเป็นเกมที่โบนัสเเตกง่าย ในเกมมีฟีเจอร์พิเศษอย่างฟีเจอร์ซองแดง
    ฟีเจอร์โบนัส ทำให้มีโอกาสได้เงินรางวัลเพิ่มสูงขึ้น สมัครเล่นเองได้ง่าย ๆ เล่นผ่านมือถือทั้งทางแอปพลิเคชั่นและเล่นผ่านทางหน้าเว็บตรงของทางค่าย
    Superslot 98 หรือสามารถติดต่อแอดมินได้ที่ @SPS98 รวมค่ายเกมสล็อตไว้มากมายมากกว่า 30 ค่าย มีบริการแอดมินดูแลตอบลูกค้าตลอด 24 ชม.
    พร้อมด้วยระบบฝาก – ถอน ออโต้ ที่เร็วที่สุด
    สล็อตออนไลน์
    สล็อตออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  9. ไม่อยากเสี่ยง เจอเว็บโกง หรือหาเว็บประจำอยู่
    เรามีเว็บดีเว็บดังมาแนะนำต้องเว็บนี้เลย


    สล็อตjoker

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...