I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tablescape #10

I'm celebrating my 100th post!!!

Please join me in my home for tea and a delicious lunch.  I hope you enjoy our restful and beautiful Autumn day before the rush of the Christmas season begins. 


Each person has an individual cup, saucer and luncheon plate.  I have provided salt and pepper at each place setting.  I will serve the Cozy Corner Chicken Salad in the wine glasses and sugar and milk is on the table.  I will bring the pots of tea to the table as soon as the water is hot.  Please find a favorite place setting and make yourself at home.

Luncheon Menu 

My Cozy Corner Chicken Salad
Pineapple Pecan Quick Bread
Pumpkin Muffins with Fresh Cranberries
My Cozy Corner Deviled Eggs
A Slice of Tomato and Endive
Dessert
 Individual servings of Tiramisu in the living room
with a cup of tea 



Mr. and Mrs. Pilgrim have joined our Harvest Tea.  They brought some fruit and vegetables from their garden and their Turkeys too.


'Lavender' Royal Albert Bone China


 Theodore Haviland New York  Made in America 'Annette'


'Nosegay' Royal Albert Bone China England


'Sylvia' Thomas Ivory - Thomas Bavaria Germany
My Silver-Plate is vintage 'First Love'


I love to drink from this tea cup and when I'm finished I see the rose at the bottom of the cup.


'Pompadour' Rosenthal Selb Germany


I love the inside of this tea cup.  It's a work of art.


C. H. Field Haviland 'Limoges' France

On this two tiered serving plate,  I will be serving delicious Pumpkin muffins with fresh Cranberries.


The beautiful cut work tablecloth and napkins I purchased at a garage sale for $12.50.  The tablecloth is 102" long with 12 napkins.


We are having sliced fresh tomatoes from the garden.


Fresh butter to spread on the Pineapple Pecan Quick Bread that will be served on the Theodore Haviland 'Annette' Dinner plate sitting on the cake pedestal at the end of the table.


Cream Cheese will be served in this vintage dish.


 Pomegranate Jelly for the muffins and quick bread served in this vintage jar


A 'Dove' Dark Chocolate candy with an Inspirational message for you

I will be posting the recipes from The Harvest Tea soon.
and
I hope you had a relaxing afternoon with conversation and warm tea on a cool and crisp Autumn Day.

I am joining some wonderful bloggers to share my Harvest Tea.
and
  Please link back to see the fabulous posts from my most inspirational friends.

Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday
Coloradolady for Vintage Thingie Thursday
Tales from Bloggeritaville for Thrifty Thursday
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Southern in My Heart for Inspirational Friday
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday
Bargain Hunting with Laurie for A Few of My Favorite Things
and
The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sunday

Bless you all from My Cozy Corner
Have a great weekend

xo
Betty


34 comments:

  1. Hello Betty,
    Congratulation to your 100. post and thank you so much for the invitation to A Harvest Tea. You have made a wonderful Harvest table. All this pretty china and crystal and I love Mrs. and Mr. Pilgrim with their turkeys. And the menue sounds delicious. I enjoyed my visit very much and please join me for tea next Tuesday.
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    Greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. all so lovely! i adore that every setting is different - shows off your great collection and gives personality to the table!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous table! I love the individual place settings. Jus lovely.

    Congratulations on your 100th post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your teacups are GORGEOUS! The menu sounds yummy. I'll be there! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 100th post!

    THank you for sharing this beautiful tablescape. Wish I was there :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trust me I would be honored to attend your celebration. I am not sure I would know what to do at a table this lovely. Best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on 100 posts! I love your tablecloth. I have been on the hunt for a vintage tablecloth, but I need 120 inches and that is SO hard to find. I love the old cut work cloths and embroidered pieces but the largest I've seen so far is 102". I guess we need a smaller family and table if I want a vintage beauty on my table, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your table is autumn enchanting!! I love Mr. and Mrs. Pilgram. Your menu looks fabulous. I would come over in a heartbeat!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, your china is just beautiful, as is the table..what time did you say to be there??? Happy VTT!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 100th! Everything is just beautiful and I really love your tablecloth and napkins! Thank you for sharing and have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations on post #100! I lvoe the mix and match lovely dishes on this table. Your table linens are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an absolutely perfect table setting you have created just in time for the holidays. I just love all of the different textures. Have a very Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everything is so lovely! I love your tablecloth - my mother did cutwork embroidery when I was little and I can remember her working on a tablecloth - thanks for the sweet memories.

    Happy VTT,
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your 100th post, it is quite an accomplishment! You have set a lovely table...beautiful tea sets.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats Betty!! Gorgeous dishes you have there. i'd be glad to come. Your linens are so sweet. i love the mix of China, too hard to pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Betty!
    That looks lovely! What a buy you got on that cloth and napkins. I am very jealous!
    My invite must have been lost in the mail! :)
    Hope you will join in on my White Chirstmas tablescape on the 15th to celebrate my 2 yr anniv. Details in my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on 100 posts Betty. Your tea looks very inviting. The table is beautiful and the dishes for each guest are so lovely. Not to mention the menu is making me want food. BIG smile. Keep on blogging you are doing a great job of it.
    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations! The Big 100th! Love the linens! Crystal! The teacups are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on your 100th Anniversary post! What beautiful china you have! I am particularly fond of the Limoges and that beautiful 2-tiered stand! Yummy! I hope you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Betty! Congratulations on 100 posts! I so wish I could join you for your wonderful lunch at that gorgeous table! I especially loved that 2-tiered serving plate. It's probably a good thing I didn't come because it might have been mysteriously missing after I left! :-) Thanks so much for linking up to the party!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh My! What a beautiful tea party. So many fabulous tea cups, and the menu sounds delicious. Congratulations on 100 posts! Wonderful way to celebrate your milestone. I enjoyed the tea party. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations on your 100th post, Betty! I love each teacup! What a lovely table you have set and sure to be a pleasure having tea there! Happy Pink Saturday and enjoy your weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a beautiful table! And I like the sneaked in pinks!

    Happy PS!
    In Shoes We Trust,
    Maggie Mae @
    "Do these shoes match this purse?"

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats on #100! I love the set up.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats on your 100th! Wish I was really sitting at this pretty table with all the beautiful dishes and scrumptious food! Your blog is lovely. I'm your newest follower and would be delighted to have you follow me back!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Betty,
    congrats on your post # 100. I've stopped by from Beverly's PS and I'm so glad i have.
    Oh my, you are a girl after my own heart.
    your Harvest tablescape is divine and i love each and every teacup you have shared. I'm a novice vintage/antique teacups collectors and yours are all really precious. were I to pick one I guess I'd go for the Rosenthal Pompadour pattern... or maybe the 'Sylvia' Thomas Ivory... I must confess that in front of such beauties I'm a little green with envy!!
    Have a great weekend.
    rita

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Thanksgiving! Your vintage table settings are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congrats on 100 posts! What a beautiful table, I love all of the different settings! I'm especially fond of your two tiered dish-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congrats on 100!!! I love the different luncheon sets. They are wonderful. I have some of my grandmother's and I love and treasure them dearly.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congratulations on your 100th post! You have a magnificent collection of gorgeous cups and suacers. Thank you for sharing your lovely table design. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congratulations on your 100th post! What a welcoming tea. It's so neat that each place has it's own pattern. That Bavarian one is beautiful - well, they're all beautiful, but I particularly like the Bavarian one.

    Thanks so much for being a part of Seasonal Sundays!

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...