I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Saturday, March 10, 2018

St Patrick's Day Tea Time

Hello everyone,
Spring is almost here, and my daffodils are trying to survive the warm and cold
spells we keep experiencing here in Northern California. I found
my precious vintage Aynsley Porcelain Shamrock Clover
teacup and saucer from England at my favorite antique shop last month. 


My daffodils are standing in an ironstone creamer from the same antique shop.
I could spend many hours and a ton of money in the precious place. 
My daffodils are standing in an ironstone creamer from the same antique shop.
I could spend a ton of hours and a ton of money in the precious place. 
The old tea leaves spoon has been in my family since I was a small child.
When I was young, it would be a special treat to be able 
to use the precious spoon for my
cup of tea. 
A tea bag holder, a beaded napkin ring, and gold trimmed napkin
captures St. Patrick's Day Tea Time.
A mosaic is a visual gift of my favorite teacup and saucer for 
March. 
Hope you enjoyed your visit
see you soon. 
Joyously,
Betty 
Rustic and Refined for Dishing It and Dishing It
Love of Home for Sunday at Home 
Normandy Life for Mosaic Monday
 The Dedicated House for Make it Pretty Monday 
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Between Naps on the Porch for Met Monday
Tuesday Cuppa at Antiques and Tea Cups
Friends Sharing Tea at Bernideen's Tea Time Blog 
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
Our Home Away from Home for Tuesdays at our Home
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday 
The Dedicated House for Before and After Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday 
Katherines Corner for Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life 
Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday
Thoughts of Home at Poofing the Pillows
The Essence of Home for  Show Your Style Thursday
Ms. Toody Goo Shoes for Best of the Weekend
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday~Anything Goes

28 comments:

  1. I love the precious tea spoon and I'm happy you kept it.
    The shamrock teacup and saucer is gorgeous.
    Happy St. Pat's Day.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your teacup and saucer! I have never seen that pattern. So perfect for St. Patty's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a unique tea spoon. I'm also admiring your charming Aynsley shamrock tea set. What a lucky find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shamrocks tea cup is just gorgeous! I know you are happy to have it. There aren't nearly as many things to collect for St. Patrick's Day. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betty your Aynsley shamrock teacup and saucer are perfect for the season and St Patrick's Day celebrations. Mu Nana used to have a tea spoon similar to yours as I recall and is a lovely nostalgic touch to your setting.
    So good to have your company @ MM again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We shared the same Aynsley teacup this week...it’s wonderful isn’t it? I love Aynsley! Our daffs are just starting to bloom, so you are way ahead of us in the garden. Such a pretty setting for St. Patrick’s Day. Thanks for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a delicate teacup and saucer ... my husband would appreciate your sensibility to fine tea brewed the proper way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a beautiful tea cup and perfect for St. Patrick's day. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet tea vignette, Betty! I do love your daffodils and the tea spoon is precious. Happy St. Patrick's Day!
    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your new teacup and the beautiful bouquet of daffodils too!
    Looking forward to my daffodils blooming but I will have to wait a
    couple of months yet.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Betty, that Aynsley pattern would be beautiful throughout springtime! Daffodils are perfect for the tea table.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Betty:
    I am loving your springtime daffodils as we are all so ready for spring. Your cup and saucer was a great find and will be perfect for this special time of year. Thanks for sharing and linking!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the teacup! Very festive.. Hope you had a wonderful St. Patricks day! Leticia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Betty~ Such a lovely place you have here and I'm happily following along with you.
    Your grandmother's tea set is gorgeous! I took some time and read some of your older posts, just lovely.

    Have a glorious day~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Betty I am dancing an Irish jig over this post. Your sweet shamrock china is a delight.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. אינסטלטור

    ReplyDelete
  17. RR
    รูปแบบของเกม Tree of Fortune สล็อตทำกำไร มีการนำต้นไม้แห่งโชคลาภมาใช้ในการพัฒนาเกมทำให้เกมมีภาพสวย
    คมชัด ดึงดูดความน่าสนใจได้ดีมาก เกม Tree of Fortune ถือเป็นเกมที่โบนัสเเตกง่าย ในเกมมีฟีเจอร์พิเศษอย่างฟีเจอร์ซองแดง
    ฟีเจอร์โบนัส ทำให้มีโอกาสได้เงินรางวัลเพิ่มสูงขึ้น สมัครเล่นเองได้ง่าย ๆ เล่นผ่านมือถือทั้งทางแอปพลิเคชั่นและเล่นผ่านทางหน้าเว็บตรงของทางค่าย
    Superslot 98 หรือสามารถติดต่อแอดมินได้ที่ @SPS98 รวมค่ายเกมสล็อตไว้มากมายมากกว่า 30 ค่าย มีบริการแอดมินดูแลตอบลูกค้าตลอด 24 ชม.
    พร้อมด้วยระบบฝาก – ถอน ออโต้ ที่เร็วที่สุด
    สล็อตออนไลน์
    สล็อตออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  18. สล็อต

    สล็อตออนไลน์ ที่ดีที่สุด SUPERSLOT 98 มีมาตราฐานความปลอดภัยสูง เกมสล็อตเว็บใหญ่แตกง่าย รวมสุดยอดค่ายเกมไว้หลากหลาย อาทิเช่น PG SLOT

    ReplyDelete
  19. สล็อต 1688

    สล็อตออนไลน์ ที่ดีที่สุด SUPERSLOT 98 มีมาตราฐานความปลอดภัยสูง เกมสล็อตเว็บใหญ่แตกง่าย รวมสุดยอดค่ายเกมไว้หลากหลาย อาทิเช่น PG SLOT

    ReplyDelete
  20. เว็บ สล็อต

    สล็อตออนไลน์ ที่ดีที่สุด SUPERSLOT 98 มีมาตราฐานความปลอดภัยสูง เกมสล็อตเว็บใหญ่แตกง่าย รวมสุดยอดค่ายเกมไว้หลากหลาย อาทิเช่น PG SLOT

    ReplyDelete
  21. ไม่อยากเสี่ยง เจอเว็บโกง หรือหาเว็บประจำอยู่
    เรามีเว็บดีเว็บดังมาแนะนำต้องเว็บนี้เลย


    สล็อตjoker

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...