I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Butterfly Spring Tea


Hello everyone,
Happy Spring. With the warm like summer weather in Northern California my garden roses are blooming everywhere. Life is great today. I've been working in the garden planting annuals and some new perennials. I have collected "Butterfly Meadow" dishware by Lenox for years. Last year I added the tea pot, creamer and sugar to my collection. This coffee pot was the very first piece I purchased on clearance many years ago.  The lid has a little butterfly on top.
While having tea at the Tuck Box Tea Room HERE.  We had loose tea and a tea strainer was used. We passed the tea strainer from cup to cup. It was fun sharing the strainer with loved ones. 
Time for some mini-cupcakes in a cloche. 
Vintage spring time napkin rings from the thrift store. 
Sugar and Cream anyone?
Oh my gosh! A ladybug in my cup. It's so cute.
Butterfly Meadow dinner plate, American salad plate and a Butterfly Meadow tea cup and saucer.
Butterflies flying everywhere.
Affection silverware
My daffodils are blooming and they blend well with Just Joey rose, with the delicious rich apricot color and strong fruity fragrance. 

Thanks for visiting and have a beautiful weekend.
Joyously,
Betty 
Linking to: 
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
Rattlebridge Farm for Foodie Friday and Everything Else 
 The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday 
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday 
The ROSEGARDEN for Showoff Saturday
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Mosaic Monday at Lavender Cottage
Tea Time Tuesday at Rose Chintz Cottage 
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
A Return to Loveliness  at A Delightsome Life 
Tuesday Cuppa Tea at Antiques and Teacups
Tweak it Tuesday at Cozy Little House
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday

18 comments:

  1. Your tea time is just beautiful! Spring has sprung! : - )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tabelscape is very very pretty. I love the dishes, they are so Spring. Yes, the warm, or rather I should say hot weather has made everything bloom so much earlier. I am so afraid that we are going to loose all our roses and flowers with this drought. I gues we can only pray that God sends us lots of rain.
    Have a wonderful Easter.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your table for tea is beautiful....we are in Autumn in Australia (Fall) getting ready for winter...and envying your Springtime. HPS Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that pattern...it is always so cheerful. Your table is just beautiful! Thanks so much for linking to Tuesay Cuppa Tea!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely pattern and how nice that you have so many pieces of it! It says springtime so well. The tea strainer is very cute and your post is a delight to see.
    It would be wonderful to see grass let alone roses here where I live. The seven feet of snow still waiting to melt is taking such a long time because the weather is so cold. Enjoy your lovely warm weather and sniff those beautiful roses for me. Hopefully by June I will be smelling my roses too. It's always a pleasure to have you come to tea, Betty. Thanks for sharing with us.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pretty tea set is perfect for spring! I also love the elegant tea strainer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely tea set, so fresh and charming.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your set is so beautiful. I love the fresh flowers. They are so perfect, they look fake. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joining you from Mosaic Monday. I have long admired the Lenox pattern and have come close to buying the dinnerware, but haven't yet. You display yours in such a pretty manner. And don't we just love our spring flowers, especially the daffodils? Wonderful mosaic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful soft tea set. Really lovely. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this pattern as I have the tea pot, sugar and creamer!! I think I may have to look for a tea cup or two now...

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  12. So nice to see our shared china pattern set out on a spring table. I did a double take when I saw your silverware - I too have Affection so we must really think alike Betty.
    Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a beautiful tea party setting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love all the butterflies on the tea service

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a pretty tea time! Butterflies are always welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful tea set! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your beautiful butterfly tea set! I have started to see butterflies fluttering around my yard recently!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...