I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Fall Patio Before and After



Hello everyone,
We are having a 20 degree above normal temperature in Northern California. It's been in the 90's this week. Hopefully by this weekend it will be cooler. Sweetheart and I are busy this month. I am so blessed to have a group of friends and we are gathering together this weekend for a retreat...Then sweetheart and I rre off to his 55th high school reunion. October is always so much fun with the baseball playoffs and the World Series. We have friends coming over to watch one game on our BIG television on the patio. And now I have the patio decorated with a warm blanket covering the swing and another warm blanket covering the chaise. I have comfy pillows and a throw to cover up if anyone gets a chill. I found a plaid throw to cover the top of the swing. I bought the gray blankets and plaid throw at Wal Mart for under $5.00 dollars each.
This summer I dressed the swing in white with soft pink pillows and pink flowers. BEFORE
If the weather cools off in the patio, we have a large heater to warm us up.
Our family has  decided to all come to visit during the Thanksgiving holiday and we have plenty of space for the guys to watch the Thanksgiving day football games. I will be blessed to have all my children and my six granddaughters together at the same time.  I have a photo opportunity and I will be taking a loot of photos. 
Looking forward to the weeks ahead entertaining friends and family.
My fern grotto is looking healthy. And when I trimmed all the flowers before my vacation they are having a beautiful new blooming cycle. I just love to see the roses bloom.

Secret, Autumn Joy and Delphinium
A mosaic to pin

Thank you so much for visiting My Cozy Corner.
Please come back soon. 
Joyously,
Betty 
Linking to:
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday~Anything Goes 
The Tray of Bliss for Five Star Frugal
Rustic and Refined for Table It Link Party - Sunday 
Between Naps on the Porch for Met Monday
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Lavender Cottage for Mosaic Monday
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
Tweak it Tuesday at Cozy Little House
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday 
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday 
The Dedicated House for Before and After Wednesday
A Delightsome Life for Home and Garden Thursday
Katherine's Corner for Thursday Favorite Thing 
No Minimalist Here for Show Your Style Thursday

9 comments:

  1. I love your huge outdoor space. It was 100 in the shade here last week.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful patio! Jays fever is rampant north of the border because this is the first time that the Toronto Blue Jays made it to the playoffs in over 2 decades.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great space to enjoy once Fall finally comes here in California! I love your galvanized watering can, and the flowers look lovely in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you can switch out the fabrics of your cushions and transition from Summer to Fall. The summer was great but the Fall is so cozy and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betty, love the makeover. The watering can floral display is stunning. Thanks for sharing at Five Star Frou-Frou. Love, Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks just perfect for your upcoming gatherings. And, it all sounds like great fellowship and fun.

    Happy Pink Saturday. This post is being featured on my Pink Saturday post this week as "the one that caught my eye". Thank you for sharing.♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cozy spot!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outdoor space is comfy! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely outdoor space! Thank you for sharing. You are one of the Features at the Round-Up from the Before & After Wednesday party at The Dedicated House. Here is the link so you can check out your feature. http://www.thededicatedhouse.com/2015/10/the-last-round-up-from-before-after.html Have a lovely rest of the week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...