I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Monday, October 12, 2015

Traveling Tuesday


Hello everyone,
Welcome to Traveling Tuesday. I have started this series to share my vacation with family and friends...I hope you enjoy the journey.
After visiting Boston for four days HERE and HERE we rented a car and started up the coast to Maine. Our first stop was at the Maine Diner where Guy Fieri visited.  We enjoyed our first bowl of Clam Chowder on our trip. I forgot to order clam chowder in Boston...Da!
Since I love antique malls we stopped at Reed's Antiques and Collectibles in Wells. We roamed around the town awhile and sweetheart found an old car to stand by for a photo shoot.  The moose in a restaurant was the only moose I saw in Maine. *Laughing Out Loud*.

We explored the sea shore and I photographed  ONE lighthouse.
'Goat Island lighthouse' at Cape Porpoise, Maine
While visiting the small coastal village in the town of Kennebunkport, sweetheart had his first fresh boiled lobster.
I love the reflection of the building in the water.
Lobster boats and lobster traps are all along the pier.
We visited St. Ann's Episcopal Church in Kennebunkport, Maine.
After doing some sight-seeing we found a quaint motor lodge to stay the night.
We asked the owner where the best place to eat lobster, and she recommended this lobster shack...Nunan's Lobster Hut!!! We had a great time and the lobster was perfect.♥
We had a restful night in our little bungalow and started fresh in the morning to Old Quebec City, Canada. Come back next Tuesday and I will show you around the old city.
Joyously,
Betty 
Linking to:
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Lavender Cottage for Mosaic Monday
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
Tweak it Tuesday at Cozy Little House
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday 
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tour it really was a great trip, you must have enjoyed it.I love the church made of rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I' d like a bit of that lobster right NOW. Looks fabulous. So glad you had fun. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful trip. Love the images of Maine and all its glory! Lobster! Water! Fun! Looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun and your photos are beautiful! My hubby and I travel a lot too.....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look like you had a great time. Those lobster pictures are making me hungry and its only morning. I haven't had a good lobster in years. Maybe it's time for me to visit New England.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun trip! The lobster looks amazing. thanks for sharing during the blog hop.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...