I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Monday, October 26, 2015

Traveling Tuesday



Hello everyone,
I'm so happy you have come to visit Traveling Tuesday.
Today is the last post in my series...To see all posts Go HERE.
I loved visiting Niagara Falls. We stayed on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. 
The views are so beautiful. We drove along the Parkway and I photographed one of the seven NATURAL wonders of the world. The Horseshoe falls is the largest. And compared to the Maid of the Mist tour boat I believe it's BIG and amazing.
As the boat passed by I snapped a photo of the bright red rain gear. The wet and wild cruise aboard the Maid of the Mist is legendary. To stand in the mist behind the thundering Horseshoe Falls must be phenomenal.   
The American and Bridal Veil falls viewed from the Canadian side. At night these falls are illuminated in different colors.
We were going to Buffalo New York to catch our plane home so I didn't take the boat tour. That's my story and I'm sticking to it...
Check out the MIST!!
Amazing


A mosaic to Pin♥



Thank you so much for visiting My Cozy Corner.
Joyously,
Betty
Linking to
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Lavender Cottage for Mosaic Monday
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
Tweak it Tuesday at Cozy Little House
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday 
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday 



4 comments:

  1. How fun to see your post on this! Last year in Oct, we were dressed in the red rain ponchos aboard the boat under those falls! It was wonderful! We live in BC Canada but had gone to Ontario to visit our son who is attending university there and made the venture to Niagara Falls - so glad we did. Was great to relive the experience in your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the falls!

    Thanks for sharing.

    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed the falls from our side Betty. Sometimes for our anniversary we'll book a hotel with a view of the falls and do lots of walking in the area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun! we went years ago and it was such a fun time.
    b

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...