I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

A Visit to Williams and Sonoma


Hello everyone,
I thought I would do a tablescape today.  But I didn't do it myself. 
While visiting my sister in Los Gatos, Ca. a couple of weeks ago,
 we stopped by the Williams and Sonoma store. My little town doesn't 
 have a Williams and Sonoma, so it was a real treat
 to visit this beautiful store.
I was excited when I downloaded the photos off my iPhone. 
My iPhone is the S6 plus apple product and the camera 
in the phone takes the most beautiful pictures.  
This is my first iPhone and I love it.
The "Lancaster" is on sale now. Go here.
 This tablescape is fantastic. The goblets, linens, and
hammered copper mugs 
are beautiful with this dinnerware.
I fell head over heels in love with this tablescape and 
I love the chairs too.
This pattern is "Spanish Floral" dinnerware.
The hammered chargers make a beautiful statement 
with the stack of dishes on the matching runner.
The "Lancaster" dinnerware resembles
Pennsylvania Dutch folk art with a vintage
warmth and relaxed tradition.  
I hope you enjoyed your visit to Williams and Sonoma.
Please come back soon.
Joyously,
Betty
Linking to:
Rustic and Refined for Dishing It and Dishing It
 The Dedicated House for Make it Pretty Monday 
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Between Naps on the Porch for Met Monday
Tuesday Cuppa at Antiques and Tea Cups
Friends Sharing Tea at Bernideen's Tea Time Blog 
No Place Like Home at Rose Chintz Cottage 
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
Our Home Away from Home for Tuesdays at our Home
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday 
The Dedicated House for Before and After Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday 
Katherines Corner for Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life 
Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday
Thoughts of Home at Poofing the Pillows
The Essence of Home for  Show Your Style Thursday
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
Rattlebridge Farm for Foodie Friday and Everything Else 
 The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday
Ms. Toody Goo Shoes for Best of the Weekend
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday~Anything Goes






2 comments:

  1. I travel 60 miles to the closest Williams Sonoma, but I love to walk in the store. They usually offer a nibble or an enticing apple cider, hot chocolate, etc. I usually wait for their sales! Pam @ Everyday Living

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE going to WS. My husband and I always joke when we head there... what are we going to buy that we don't even know we want yet? We had our wedding registry there... so many great things in that store. I love going there especially in the Fall and Holiday season!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...