I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Monday, May 17, 2010

Mosaic Monday - Birthday Memories

I love to start a new week.  I think about what I am going to blog about all weekend long.  Today I am joining Mary over @Little Red House for Mosaic Monday


On April 16, 2010 my sweet brother-in-law had his 60th birthday.  On Saturday the 17th of April he had a wonderful backyard Bar-Be-Que.  I took photos of the his family and friends and made a small scrapbook for him.  While  I was watching my sister-in-law prepare the trays of food to take outside I thought they were so beautiful that I wanted to have photographs of the food, and some of the charming things in her kitchen.  I walked outside and took a photo of the beverage bar.  Ice tea, Coffee, flavored water and lemonade. Awesome.
The prize was the birthday cake.  My brother-in-law has restored a vintage British Triumph TR3 ( white and just beautiful) and his soon to be daughter-in-law baked his birthday cake with the TR3 logo on top.  The Red Velvet Cake was fabulous and the frosting was out of this world.  What a great day we had.  Good food and celebrating a birthday for someone so special.

Thanks for stopping by and please come back soon. I would love to have you write a comment or join as one of my followers. 

xoxo
Betty

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty,
    Rod's birthday party was a WONDERFUL time, wasn't it? Our sista know how to give a wonderful party!
    Hugs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...