I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Barcelona

The end of my journey to the beautiful country of Italy.  Arriving at Barcelona, Spain on Friday August 6, 2010 at 6:00 p.m. was exciting.  The beautiful voyage during the day was very refreshing.  I played bingo and went to afternoon tea and then dressed for a panoramic drive-through.  An ideal overview of Barcelona.  Our motor coach headed to the scenic viewpoint of Montjuic Mountain for photos, then continued through the city, along Passeig de Garcia-the wide boulevard that connects the Gothic Quarter to the district of Garcia.  Looking for the Spanish Village, the Olympic Stadium, the Columbus Monument and last the modernist church of La Sagrada Familia.  The church was designed by architect Antoni Gaudi.  The time was dusk when the photos were taken, but you will certainly get the impact of the vision the architect had in his mind a 100 years ago. 


 
We extended our stay on the cruise ship for one extra night and debarked in the morning of August 7, 2010 to started the trip back to the United States.  Oh!!!!! I cannot express wonderful time I experienced on the trip of a life time.  Fabulous, incredible, amazing and spectacular.

Thank you so much for visiting, while I enjoyed my trip again by sharing it with my followers and friends in blogland. 

I'm joining A Southern Daydreamer for Outdoor Wednesday.  Please link back to visit the most incredible outdoors.

xoxo
Betty

1 comment:

  1. Breathtaking! Thank you so much for sharing this amazing trip. La

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...