I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Monday, November 8, 2010

Fall Inspiration


Fall Vignettes and Inspiration for Thanksgiving Day 

I love to visit my Sister-in-law and gather in the visions of her beautiful home.  

 Let's take a look at her Fall vignettes.

Red Transfer ware and Tea Caddy (Fabulous)


All the Fall Elements (Perfect)

My Fall Vignettes and Thanksgiving Day Inspiration


The fireplace in the Living Room


The back side of the fireplace in the dining room.



I bought this set of dishes at the antique mall for a great price.  The color is so Fallish..... How about that word? -  Now I make up my own words for my  description of things:) LOL


A set of six salad, dinner plates, cups and saucers.  I love the sugar bowl and creamer, plus a serving bowl and platter.


Perfect for a small Thanksgiving Day dinner.


The pattern is "Antique Rose" Ridgway Ironstone Staffordshire, England.


Well Pilgrim it's time to go. That's my John Wayne voice.

I'm joining A Stroll thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday

and

Coastal Charm for Thrifty Tuesday

Please link back to see more inspiration

Thank you so much for visiting My Cozy Corner
xo
Betty

Please leave a comment and become a follower

6 comments:

  1. I love your fallish dishes! They look great-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think "fallish" is a PERFECT word to describe your lovely set!!! Very pretty vignettes all over the place.
    I'm envious of what I'm assuming is your dual sided fireplace. My DH's home had a see through one in his last home....too bad the ex-wife got the house! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fall vignettes. And the ironstone dishes are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those dishes are beautiful! I like how you have them displayed. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those dishes and the fireplace! Your all set for fall and Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of the vignettes are just wonderful. I especially love that plate rack. What a great piece. Thanks so much for linking to TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...