I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

New Angel for the Garden


Hi everyone, 
I have some exciting news. This spring I've been invited to be one of the hosts on a garden tour.  The Shasta Rose Society will be using my home as the venue for plants and garden decor and a tour of my garden and pergola...Sweetheart and I have been busy this past week pruning roses and cleaning the flower beds. 
Early in December I found this serene angel kneeling in the grocery store.
She called my name and that afternoon she was kneeling in my garden.  
I might have to start naming my angels, because  I have a few.
I love the beautiful way she is kneeling on one knee. 

I love my reflective garden statue. 
She is so beautiful with her arms folder in prayer.  

And with her head bowed down in prayer.
The temperature in our far Northern California have been in the high 70's this week. Tomorrow morning the rose tour coordinator is coming over to give me some ideas about how to make my garden  look wonderful for the visitors on the garden tour.
For the next few months, I'll be busy playing in the garden with my angels~
Thank you so much for your visit.
Thank you so much for your comments on my Tea Cups.
Tea Cups and Angels~That's what it's all about!
Joyously Betty
Linking to:
        Be Inspired 

12 comments:

  1. What a lovely angel statue and a great honor of being part of a garden tour. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betty,
    A hearty Congratulations on your garden being selected for the tour! How exciting! Your angel is lovely and a gorgeous piece for your garden. I am really thrilled for you! Thank you for sharing at my HOME and enjoy your weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful angel! I can see why she came home with you. Congrats on the garden tour and thanks for sharing at TTF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your angel, Betty, and loved your blog. I'm your newest Follower. Hope you''ll Follow me back! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Betty! Your angel is very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A nice honor for you. That lovely angel will be a great addition to any garden.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your garden being featured on the tour. I'm anxious to see how lovely it is. Those angels are a beautiful addition to any garden.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Betty, I would be ecstatic too if I have the same opportunity. Exciting news indeed, happy gardening. And that angel came just in time. I'm sure she has a trick or two, to make your open garden a success. Good luck in the coming months.

    Blessings,
    Aida

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your new statue. Congratulations on being selected for the garden tour.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good for you to be selected for the tour!!! Not crazy about a lot of garden statues, but I LOVE this angel!!! She is so graceful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, my yes! Teacups and angels are about my favorite things too. I will feature your beautiful angel at the Home Sweet Home party tomorrow. Be sure and add your garden tour to the Home Sweet Home party too! That sounds delightful!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  12. That would definitely make a great addition to your garden. Angels like that give an old world feeling to existing gardens, giving them a very rustic feel, which sort of takes you back in time to those large European gardens, where the most classic love stories are told. :)

    Darrell Gardner @ LivingColourGardens

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...