I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

A Santa Party


Hello everyone,
Today is the 2nd of December and I'm on a roll.  I've been a busy girl for the past couple of weeks. On November 21st we had our annual church bazaar. I am so impressed with the talented women we have attending our church. I wanted to highlight one talented lady. This is the story of  how these adorable Santas were made...
During the year this talented lady refurbishes and creates beautiful Santas.
The santas are found at yard sales and private collections.  The santa below has
a beautiful fur shawl.  One of the ladies at church donated her fur coat and Carol sewed a beautiful fur shawl for this precious santa...
Some of the santas start with just a head and Carol has patterns for making santa clothes and embellishments to add to the beautiful outfits she designs and sews.
Each santa is different and the price for one santa ranges from $10.00 to $40.00 dollars. 
I bought two small santas and I will be sharing them with you soon.
 I just love looking at all the detail on each santa. 
The detail on these santas is truly fabulous.
This is only a portion of the santas that were on sale at the bazaar. Simply amazing.
Well that's my santa party. I hope you enjoyed the santas and my friends talent. 
Joyously,
Betty 
Linking to:

Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday 
Katherine's Corner for Thursday Favorite Thing 
A Delightsome Life for Home and Garden Thursday
Northern Nesting for  Show Your Style Thursday
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday~Anything Goes
Rustic and Refined for Table It Link Party - Sunday
 The Dedicated House for Make it Pretty Monday 
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Lavender Cottage for Mosaic Monday
No Place Like Home at Rose Chintz Cottage 
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
Tweak it Tuesday at Cozy Little House
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday 

7 comments:

  1. Refurbished Santas...what a wonderful idea...its good to breathe new life into old and these are gorgeous. HPS Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! They are beautiful and so reasonably priced.
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My! ! Youhave quite a collection of Santas there. Each one is exquisite and unique. And the details on their faces and beards is remarkable. Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Betty, these are so adorable and well made! Your friend must have a wonderful time creating Santas with different personalities. Thanks so much for sharing.

    Christmas blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. What talented, generous lady to refurbish all those Santas. I wish I lived in your community so I might be fortunate enough to purchase one! Can't wait to see the ones you got.
    Have a great week, Betty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These Santas are gorge! What intricate detail...she is very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  7. RR
    สัญลักษณ์โบนัส Shake 3 ตัว ที่ปรากฏในตำแหน่งใด ๆ บนเพลา 2,3 และ 4 นั้นจะเริ่มฟีเจอร์โบนัส
    ระหว่างฟีเจอร์โบนัส ให้เขย่าต้นไม้นำโชคเพื่อเปิดเผยรางวัลที่ได้กับเขย่าต้นไม้นำโชคอีกครั้งเพื่อเปิดเผยซองทองคำ 8 ซอง
    จะได้รับซองทองคำ 3 ซองระหว่างฟีเจอร์โบนัส
    แตะที่ “ซองทองคำ” เพื่อเปิดเผยทั้งการได้รางวัลเหรียญ การเลือกเพิ่มเติม หรือ “เติมใหม่” มีเพียงซองทองคำเท่านั้นที่สามารถเลือกได้
    สล็อต888
    สล็อต888

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...