I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Day Tea Time


Hello everyone,
I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and thank you for your 
kindness and support for the past six years. On Christmas Day 2009,
I pushed the publish button for the first time to start my blog journey.
GO HERE to see my first post.
I always want to share more holiday decorations,
but time and my energy seem to run out by Christmas eve.
Last night my sweetheart and I enjoyed a wonderful
family dinner and a beautiful church service.
I have a poinsettia tea cup, poinsettia napkin ring and a
flickering candle in a wicker tray. Under the candle is a joyous
and whimsical holiday novel 'Angels at the Table'
by Debbie Macomber. 
Tea cup and saucer is  'DUCHESS' Bone China~Made in England. 
A mosaic to pin


Wishing you a happy holiday season.
Joyously,
Betty 
Linking to
Rattlebridge Farm for Foodie Friday and Everything Else 
 The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday
Rustic and Refined for Table It Link Party - Sunday
 The Dedicated House for Make it Pretty Monday 
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Lavender Cottage for Mosaic Monday
Friends Sharing Tea at Bernideen's Tea Time Blog 
No Place Like Home at Rose Chintz Cottage 
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life 
Tuesday Cuppa Tea at Antiques and Teacups
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
Tweak it Tuesday at Cozy Little House
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday 

12 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the best and a peaceful new year to come 2016.

    Greetings from snowy Stockholm,
    /CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poinsettia teacup is lovely! I also have some seasonal teacups by Duchess and would love to add your pattern to my collection. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful decorations! Happy New Year!

    Donna@LivingFromHappiness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, Betty! I'm having a cup of tea as I type, but my cup is not nearly as festive.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Betty: I love the tea cup you have shared today. Wishing you a very blessed New Year's. Hugs, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your poinsettia tea cup is just perfect for this time of year. Such a pretty post! Happy Tea Day and Happy New Year. Also, a happy blog-versary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a charming Christmas vignette...love your teacup! Christmas is my favorite time! Happy New Year!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely poinsettia tea tray. Thank you for linking to Mosaic Monday this year, all the best for 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Pink Saturday, Betty. I hope you will had the Pink Saturday link to your post. This post is being featured on my Pink Saturday post this week as "the one that caught my eye". Thank you for sharing. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas, and I wish you a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. RR
    สัญลักษณ์โบนัส Shake 3 ตัว ที่ปรากฏในตำแหน่งใด ๆ บนเพลา 2,3 และ 4 นั้นจะเริ่มฟีเจอร์โบนัส
    ระหว่างฟีเจอร์โบนัส ให้เขย่าต้นไม้นำโชคเพื่อเปิดเผยรางวัลที่ได้กับเขย่าต้นไม้นำโชคอีกครั้งเพื่อเปิดเผยซองทองคำ 8 ซอง
    จะได้รับซองทองคำ 3 ซองระหว่างฟีเจอร์โบนัส
    แตะที่ “ซองทองคำ” เพื่อเปิดเผยทั้งการได้รางวัลเหรียญ การเลือกเพิ่มเติม หรือ “เติมใหม่” มีเพียงซองทองคำเท่านั้นที่สามารถเลือกได้
    สล็อต888
    สล็อต888

    ReplyDelete
  11. RR
    เกมสล็อต Tree of Fortune จากเว็บไซต์ Superslot 98 ของค่าย PG SLOT เป็นเกมสล็อตต้นไม้แห่งโชคลาภ
    โดยตำนานเล่าว่าชาวนาได้รับเมล็ดจากเทพและต้องรดน้ำเมล็ดพันธุ์ด้วยเหงื่อของเขาติดต่อกัน 49 วันเพื่อให้ต้นไม้งอกงาม
    ชาวนาจึงทำตามที่เทพบอกอย่างเคร่งครัด เมื่อถึงเวลาที่ต้นไม้นั้นเติบโต ดอกไม้กลับงอกงามเต็มไปด้วยถุงทองแท่ง มอบโชคลาภให้กับชาวนาผู้ปลูกต้นไม้นั้น
    เรื่องเล่าของต้นไม้ทองแท่งได้แพร่กระจายไปทั่วหมู่คนเหล่านี้ เหล่าชาวบ้านตระหนักถึงคำพูดที่ว่า ‘การทำงานอย่างหนักจะตอบแทนท่านเอง’
    ดังนั้นแล้วในช่วงปีใหม่ทางจันทรคติ ผู้คนจะแขวนซองสีแดงบนต้นส้มเขียวหวานเพื่อเป็นสัญลักษณ์แห่งความโชคดี ถือเป็นเกมที่โบนัสเเตกง่าย
    เป็นเกมสล็อตวิดีโอ 5 รีล 3 เเถว
    สล็อต1234
    สล็อต1234

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...