I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas Home Tour 2015


Hello everyone,
We are at the countdown to December 25th. I wanted to
share some of my holiday decorations with you.
I have the dining room finished and the master bedroom, but today
I'm going to share with you our living room. 
Let's start with the mantel. I am continuing my plate theme
on the mantel. I have used different plates all during 
this year. These cute little deer plates I found at Walmart and I bought   
another pattern I will be using on a little tea table later
this week.
Red Cardinals are so beautiful and I wanted to use them this year
on my mantel.  Little red berries are accents in the greenery and 
a small Red Cardinal is on each plate.
A sweet Red Cardinal nesting by a hurricane.
Last year was the first year I have hung a banner across the fireplace.
I decided to put up another banner this year.
While I was shopping for some decorations at Rite Aid 
I found these little stockings. 
The Red Cardinals and Deer on the wreath were on the banner last year. 
GO HERE to see last year's banner.
While my son was visiting at Thanksgiving, he bought this 
holiday hanger. The mistletoe ornament was the perfect match. 
Now we are going to see the true meaning of this holiday.
Yes, the birth of our Lord.
A tray full of seasonal icons.
Deer sheds, jingle bells, bright red ornaments and 
pine cones.
The tree is decorated and stands in the corner next to the window.
I love looking at Christmas trees in windows of homes as I drive down our street.
I have angels and some red and gold ornaments.
Gold and silver beads are draped around the tree.
Once again the holy family and the three wise men in a cloche.
I don't use real candles, because of the danger of fire. 
The hurricane is a thrift store find this year.

A mosaic to pin


Hope you enjoyed my Christmas tour and thank you for visiting. 
Joyously,
Betty 
Linking to
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday  
Northern Nesting for  Show Your Style Thursday
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday~Anything Goes
Rustic and Refined for Table It Link Party - Sunday
 The Dedicated House for Make it Pretty Monday 
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Lavender Cottage for Mosaic Monday
No Place Like Home at Rose Chintz Cottage 
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life 
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
Tweak it Tuesday at Cozy Little House
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday

8 comments:

  1. Dear Betty:
    Everything looks absolutely love! Very Festive and I hope you week is wonderful, relaxing and full of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas decor is beautiful and festive. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. RR
    สัญลักษณ์โบนัส Shake 3 ตัว ที่ปรากฏในตำแหน่งใด ๆ บนเพลา 2,3 และ 4 นั้นจะเริ่มฟีเจอร์โบนัส
    ระหว่างฟีเจอร์โบนัส ให้เขย่าต้นไม้นำโชคเพื่อเปิดเผยรางวัลที่ได้กับเขย่าต้นไม้นำโชคอีกครั้งเพื่อเปิดเผยซองทองคำ 8 ซอง
    จะได้รับซองทองคำ 3 ซองระหว่างฟีเจอร์โบนัส
    แตะที่ “ซองทองคำ” เพื่อเปิดเผยทั้งการได้รางวัลเหรียญ การเลือกเพิ่มเติม หรือ “เติมใหม่” มีเพียงซองทองคำเท่านั้นที่สามารถเลือกได้
    สล็อต888
    สล็อต888

    ReplyDelete
  4. สล็อต


    พิเศษแน่นอนเมื่อสมัครเล่นสล็อตที่นี่ ใหม่เพียง 100 บาท วันนี้รับโบนัส 50% จากเราไปทันที 5 สิทธิพิเศษสำหรับสมาชิกใหม่เท่านั้น สมัครวันนี้รับไปเลยเต็มๆ หรือจะแนะนำให้เพื่อนได้สนุกกับเกมส์ความบันเทิงนี้เพื่อนได้โบนัส คนแนะนำก็ยังได้โบนัสอีกด้วย โปรดสอบถามข้อมูลโบนัส

    ReplyDelete
  5. สล็อต 777

    พิเศษแน่นอนเมื่อสมัครเล่นสล็อตที่นี่ ใหม่เพียง 100 บาท วันนี้รับโบนัส 50% จากเราไปทันที 5 สิทธิพิเศษสำหรับสมาชิกใหม่เท่านั้น สมัครวันนี้รับไปเลยเต็มๆ หรือจะแนะนำให้เพื่อนได้สนุกกับเกมส์ความบันเทิงนี้เพื่อนได้โบนัส คนแนะนำก็ยังได้โบนัสอีกด้วย โปรดสอบถามข้อมูลโบนัส

    ReplyDelete
  6. เว็บ สล็อต

    พิเศษแน่นอนเมื่อสมัครเล่นสล็อตที่นี่ ใหม่เพียง 100 บาท วันนี้รับโบนัส 50% จากเราไปทันที 5 สิทธิพิเศษสำหรับสมาชิกใหม่เท่านั้น สมัครวันนี้รับไปเลยเต็มๆ หรือจะแนะนำให้เพื่อนได้สนุกกับเกมส์ความบันเทิงนี้เพื่อนได้โบนัส คนแนะนำก็ยังได้โบนัสอีกด้วย โปรดสอบถามข้อมูลโบนัส

    ReplyDelete
  7. สล็อต 777

    ด้วยกฎกติกา รูปแบบการเล่นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์นั้นเล่นง่าย สามารถเล่นได้ทุกเพศ ทุกวัย เหมาะสำหรับผู้ใช้ทั้งรายเก่าและรายใหม่ สามารถพกพาความสนุกติดตามไปได้ทุกที่ ไม่ว่าจะอยู่ที่ไหน
    เพียงไม่กี่ขั้นตอน ก็สามารถเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ได้ โดยยอดเครดิตใน User ของผู้เดิมพันเสมือนเหรียญที่หยอดในตู้สล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  8. เว็บ สล็อต

    พิเศษแน่นอนเมื่อสมัครเล่นสล็อตที่นี่ ใหม่เพียง 100 บาท วันนี้รับโบนัส 50% จากเราไปทันที 5 สิทธิพิเศษสำหรับสมาชิกใหม่เท่านั้น สมัครวันนี้รับไปเลยเต็มๆ หรือจะแนะนำให้เพื่อนได้สนุกกับเกมส์ความบันเทิงนี้เพื่อนได้โบนัส คนแนะนำก็ยังได้โบนัสอีกด้วย โปรดสอบถามข้อมูลโบนัส
    เพียงไม่กี่ขั้นตอน ก็สามารถเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ได้ โดยยอดเครดิตใน User ของผู้เดิมพันเสมือนเหรียญที่หยอดในตู้สล็อต

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...