I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Santa's Tablescape


Hello everyone,
Wow, this month is flying by. My Cozy Corner is decorated and I will
share more in a couple of days. I wanted to share the small Santas I bought at 
our bazaar.  I showed you some of the Santas for sale Here.
 I set a festive table for Sweetheart and I to enjoy a holiday breakfast in the morning.
I found these Spode 'Woodland' plates at Tuesday morning a couple of years ago. I wanted to use them last year,
but time just slipped away. The dishes are surrounded by keepsakes and my favorite colors.
The Santas are so cute. 

The crystal glasses were part of a lovely wedding gift 55 years ago. 
I love the plaid napkins and sparkly napkin rings.
The plaid place mats add a Scottish feel to the table...
My cute little santas sitting on my table
with a little vase of berries and a sparkling votive candle
with a sparkling red wreath around the candle. 
Beautiful sparkle!!
Plaid placemats with  red chargers from the Dollar Tree. 
My treasured RL dinner plates were a gift for my 50th Wedding Anniversary(2010). 
The silverware is affection a gift from my daughter.
I love the name of this silverware.
So appropriate for this holiday season.
Sweet little santas.
A mosaic to pin


I'm delighted you came to visit today.
Thank you.
Joyously,
Betty 
Linking to
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life
Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday
Katherine's Corner for Thursday Favorite Thing 
Northern Nesting for  Show Your Style Thursday
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday~Anything Goes
Rustic and Refined for Table It Link Party - Sunday
 The Dedicated House for Make it Pretty Monday 
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Lavender Cottage for Mosaic Monday
No Place Like Home at Rose Chintz Cottage 
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
Tweak it Tuesday at Cozy Little House
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday 

12 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Christmas table. The Santa's are adorable. Your dishes are beautiful. I love the touches of green. You are very talented. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, pretty Santas and table setting. Wishing you and your family, a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore Santas and these are two wonderful ones to treasure...Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love plaid for Christmas too. Yours is just stunning! Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Spode Woodland plates and the super cute Santas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful Christmas table-scape! I love those Spode Woodland plates -- a great find at Tuesday Morning. I agree with you, your two Santas are too cute! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love your Spode china, Betty! Your Santas and votive, plaid, and crystal as well as the beautiful silverware all make for a delightful Christmas tablescape. Very pretty! Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!

    Blessings
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  9. You had me with the plaid Betty, love it at this time of year and then to add all the Santas - a wonderful table!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful table Betty, love the Santa and the plaid!

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do love plaid at Christmas. Your table is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. RR
    สัญลักษณ์โบนัส Shake 3 ตัว ที่ปรากฏในตำแหน่งใด ๆ บนเพลา 2,3 และ 4 นั้นจะเริ่มฟีเจอร์โบนัส
    ระหว่างฟีเจอร์โบนัส ให้เขย่าต้นไม้นำโชคเพื่อเปิดเผยรางวัลที่ได้กับเขย่าต้นไม้นำโชคอีกครั้งเพื่อเปิดเผยซองทองคำ 8 ซอง
    จะได้รับซองทองคำ 3 ซองระหว่างฟีเจอร์โบนัส
    แตะที่ “ซองทองคำ” เพื่อเปิดเผยทั้งการได้รางวัลเหรียญ การเลือกเพิ่มเติม หรือ “เติมใหม่” มีเพียงซองทองคำเท่านั้นที่สามารถเลือกได้
    สล็อต888
    สล็อต888

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...