I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Angel

Today is Outdoor Wednesday and I'm so pleased to show you my beautiful angel.
My angel protects my home and garden.  With spring just around the corner I am excited about putting the garden back in order.  This picture was taken last spring.  Each year is a new adventure for me in my garden.  This is a benchmark for my journey I have planned for the garden in 2010.
Can you see the lavender behind the angel?  I love yellow and lavender together.
The barrels have a different patio rose in each one. A yellow, pink, and salmon.
A close up of my angel and the beautiful pansies.

Hollyhocks are a favorite of mine. They are so easy to grow and very English. And, the lilac  Buddleia (Fountain Butterfly Bush) attracts butterflies all summer long.
 I have rose bushes at the far end of my garden and several other roses in another part of the garden.
Hope you have enjoyed visiting my angel and my garden.  Be sure to stop by A Southern Daydreamer and enjoy many other trips to Outdoor Wednesday.

Thank you for joining me, and please leave a comment. 
Betty

3 comments:

  1. We had several barrels of plants around our yard and the all fell apart the same year. It was like they all self destructed the same month.
    I love hollyhocks too but the only one I grow is a pitch black one. It is so unusual and everyone who sees it wants some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful angel and lovely garden. I need to get my fanny in gear and get my garden in order.

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your garden, and angel. I have a Christmas angel that I keep out all year, she sits on top of my kitchen cupboard.. 'He sends His angels to watch over you' :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...