I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Friday, April 27, 2012

Going to Oahu

I'm off to see Hawaii...
I will be back real soon.
I have scheduled A few posts for your enjoyment while I'm gone. 
I hope  
my new friends, and my old friends,
 and my faithful followers, WILL CHECK IN NOW AND AGAIN AND SEE SOME FUN POSTS FROM PREVIOUS YEARS @ MY COZY CORNER. 
When I return, I will have lots of travel photos and a few stories to tell.
But, as they say... 
What happens in Hawaii
stays in Hawaii.
xo
Betty  

3 comments:

  1. Oh, lucky you! Have a wonderful time. blessings Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time!!! Looking forward to beautiful vacation photos.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...