I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

~Easter Cheer~


Hello Everyone,
How about some Easter Cheer?
I'm joining
 Great bloggers for
the
"Bunny Blog Hop"
and
"Wow Us Wednesday"


The bunny vase was a gift from my mother last year. These are some photos from the 
Cupcake Sunday post Here




I found the cupcake stand at the grocery store and it looks like the bunny vase...Just amazing.


I found the cute spring  cutters at a garage sale and colored marzipan is perfect for the cutouts.



Cream cheese frosting
This photo was taken before I took a cake decorating class...Here




Cupcakes and Ice Cream are always a great dessert.






Thanks for visiting My Cozy Corner today.
Join me at the
"Bunny Blog Hop" and "Wow Us Wednesday"
At The Picket Fence
Sutton Place
French Country Cottage
DIY By Design
Savvy Southern Style
I'm so happy everyone is enjoying 
'Easter Break'
xo
Betty 













1 comment:

  1. That bunny vase is adorable! Thank you so much for linking up to our Bunny Blog Hop. Hope you had a lovely and blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...