I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Monday, April 2, 2012

~Easter Brunch~



Hello Everyone,
I'm busy working on my Easter Tablescape for the parties going on later this week. But I love this table from last year and thought some of the newcomers to Blogland might like to see how blogging progresses as the years go by. Hope you enjoy
Easter Brunch - Very Casual
2011  

I love to try new ideas.  Paper Plates and Paper Cups plus Paper Napkins.  Can I do this for my Easter Tablescape?  Yes! And it was so much fun too.  Does your family say "Don't go to so much work?" Well this year I did just that. I purchased paper products for brunch and for dessert. Actually it's looks very festive.  As they say "be careful what you wish for."  No dishes, but plenty of cooking for this old Grandma... LOL! 

Now, lets have some fun looking at the Fanciful Easter decor.


I have the Granddaughter's little chick favors set by each place setting. And a bright yellow cup for Pink Lemonade.

If Sunday's weather is nice and sunny I would love to move our Easter Brunch to the Patio.  We have plenty of seating for everyone and it will be so refreshing to be outside after such a long winter.


Candy and Colored Eggs...
Mrs. Bunny is ready to hide the eggs.   


Well, hello Mr. Bunny. I see some delicious candy and some colored eggs.
Mrs. Bunny is waiting for you to help her hide the Easter eggs for the Granddaughters. 


I decided to bring the Three Tulips (Here) in from the garden and  picked the prettiest Iris and some fresh fern to use as a floral centerpiece.  


Miss Bunny Radish is a salt shaker and she is so Cute....


This place setting is by 'Party Plates' very inexpensive.  Flatware is used outside all summer.


 Mr. Bunny Carrot is a pepper shaker and he's so Cute...


I absolutely love flowers.  I look at each kind of flower and I'm never able to pick a favorite.  Flowers are truly Amazing~






 Thank you so much for visiting My Cozy Corner
HAPPY EASTER AND HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND

I'm joining A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesday
Coastal Charm for Thrifty Tuesday
At The Picket Fence for  Bunny Blog Hop
Hope you enjoyed  looking back into the past.
CO
Betty 



This Sunday
Easter


4 comments:

  1. What a pretty and fun tablescape. I love your bunny figures, they're adorable! Every detail is lovely. HAPPY EASTER!
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful table settings. Äveen paper plates can brighten up a table setting. The ones you have selected are very cute with their botanical flowers. I love the little bag of Easter eggs at each place setting. I wish you a great week! Zinnia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your table looks very pretty for Easter and it would make clean up a lot easier too.
    Thank you for your kind words today-I have not received my copy of RH yet and didn't know it was out yet.

    Hope you have a lovely Easter.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...