I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Visiting Dubrovnik, Croatia


A wonderful place to visit...

I would like to share the second port of call on our anniversary cruise.  Hope you enjoy.

Dubrovnik, Croatia July 28, 2010.


I loved Dubrovnik.  From a scenic view point, we had a magnificent view over Dubrovnik and its Riviera.  We had a pleasant drive along the coastline and through the picturesque villages of the green and fertile Konavle valley.  We headed to Cavtat, with a palm-lined seashore and numerous cafes.  We walked along the beautiful seafront promenade.  At the eastern entrance to the Old Town in Ploce Square we stopped for refreshments and watched a performance that included regional costumes, songs and dances from various Croatian provinces.  After the performance we walked from Ploce Square to Pile Square to finish our beautiful tour, and return to the ship for lunch.

Thank you for stopping by to catch a snippet or two of the sights of Dubrovnik along the Adriatic Sea, and viewing the beautiful world as seen thru my eyes. 
Linking to:

Outdoor Wednesday


Thank you again for visiting My Cozy Corner

Please leave a comment and become a follower

xoxo
Betty



7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful adventure you had! Love the native costumes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a lovely collage, but i wish i can enlarge each photo. Croatia is a country which seems so far from my consciousness, it is not usual for me to see it in blogs. It is also a dream to visit these places. Once when i was in Strasbourg, my closest pal is from Croatia and we explore the place every afternoon after every session. Now i already lost contact, so whenever i see a post like yours i am so glad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so colorful and the faces are so happy! I know it was a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the regional costumes and beautiful scenery. Croatia is indeed a beautiful country. Your anniversary trip was very special.

    Thanks for your visit. I appreciate your nice comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love Croatia and I would have loved to see the dancers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. RR
    เกม Candy Dreams ของทางค่าย Evoplay Slot เกมนี้มาในธีมลูกอมและขนมหวานสไตล์เดียวกับ Candy Crush
    แต่จะเน้นโทนสีพาสเทล ฟ้าอ่อน ชมพูอ่อน เหมือนขนมสายไหมและมาชเมลโล่ ให้ความรู้สึกหวานแหววและฟูนุ่มเบาสบาย สาว ๆ เห็นแล้วน่าจะชอบเกมนี้ไม่น้อย
    สล็อต1234
    สล็อต1234

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...