I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Decorations

Outside and Inside Christmas Decorations


My granddaughter took most of these photos in the late afternoon.  She is taking a photography class in high school and wanted to experience what it would be like to have a DSLR.  Hopefully, she will get one someday. I had the camera set on AF and no flash.


On Friday I went to the local camera store. I wrote down what they suggested to do to capture the lights in the evening.  AV at F8.0 Wide Angle lens at 400 ISO.
I need some camera lessons soon.......

An early Christmas with our son and his beautiful family.....


This village is in the entry way of their home.


On the hearth of their fireplace




My daughter-in-law loves Snowmen and has a wonderful collection.

I'm joining Little Red House for Mosaic Monday
Please link back to Mosaic Monday for some wonderful mosaics.

Thank you so much for joining me today.
Just 4 more days until Christmas
and
Please join me for Cupcake Sunday on
December 26, 2010

xo
Betty

16 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos of all the decorations. I love the penquins and the lights look beautiful. I would like to take a photography class myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's got a good eye ... love the wee fella on the floor ..
    Merry Christmas ~
    Have a beautiful season ~
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your photos were really lovely. very festive. I'm sure you all had fun. Have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific photo's! So festive! I love the mosaic, all the pretty lights!

    Marry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, festive, fun decorations inside and out. Loved the penguins and I love snowmen, too. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific photos, and how nice that your granddaughter is trying out your camera! I love how the lights sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos ... I think you and your granddaughter are doing just fine! Have a great Christmas with your loved ones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your granddaughter did very well and so did you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She did a fabulous job. Great shots. Have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pictures Betty...I am planning on Cupcake Sunday :)

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful photos. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your granddaughter did a wonderful job! Thanks for sharing all your VERY festive photos! Merry Christmas to you and yours, dear Betty!
    xoxo,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please tell your granddaughter that she did a beautiful job with her photos and I enjoyed seeing them!!! Great photos of all the Christmas decorations!!!
    Merry Christmas to all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for that suggestion! I may just have to try again or not...depends on what my hubby has to say about it and how longsuffering he is. Your granddaughter did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great photos all the way around and everything is so cute! Love the penguins and the cute roly-poly snowman! Is that mink on his hat and sweater? :o) Bess

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great Christmas decorations. I really enjoyed seeing them. ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...