I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Nativity

The "Reason for the Season" Party

I'm joining Happier Than a Pig in Mud for The "Reason for the Season" Party

and

A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesday

More Vintage..... I guess if I'm old everything I own is old.

I bought this HOMCO Home Interiors Vintage Nativity Set with 9 pieces at a Home Decor party in the 70's.
Every year I bring it out and put it some place where it will be safe from harm.

About 1990 I found the Manger. 





 















Thank you so much for visiting My Cozy Corner today. 

Please link back to the fabulous blogs and check out more Holiday Joy.

xo
Betty

Please leave a comment and become a follower

11 comments:

  1. Betty, your set is beautiful, it's the things we bring out each year that mean the most! I'm hoping I get lucky and find a manger soon. Thank you for joining in:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betty!

    Your nativity is beautiful. I have a different set that my mother bought from Home Interiors in the 80s. I just love it.

    Merry Christmas! La

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nativity set is really quite pretty. They almost look like a bisque finish. I don't have but an inexpensive set that I bought w/out a stable. My figurines are large and the stable I want is about $80. No way, José! LOL
    ~ Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet faces, a beautiful Nativity!

    Hugs
    Charo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a beautiful set. Merry Christmas. ♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I was such a fan of Home Interiors and wanted that nativity set! I'm glad to see it! Wonderful reason for the season!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Betty,
    I bought this same set at a Home interiors party right after i was married. I have had it since my first Christmas that we were married, 32 years ago in 1978......
    I love it!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie @ A Debbie Dabble Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Betty! I LOVE your beautiful "vintage" nativity! Wishing you blessings and lots of holiday fun as the big day approaches! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Betty...what a GORGEOUS nativity!

    Merry CHRISTmas!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty nativity set! Is it handpainted? Nice photos. That first mosaic is especially lovely. Bess

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mary Should be on the left side of Jesus and Joeseph should be on the right side of Jesus

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...