I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Tree #50

Hello everyone.
 2010 has been an amazing year for me. 
 My sweetheart and I celebrated our 50th Wedding Anniversary in July, so this Christmas tree represents 50 Christmas trees we have decorated together.  WOW!!! That's a lot of trees.


About 20 years ago I gave my old ornaments to my daughter and I started to collect angel ornaments for the Christmas tree.  From 1990 - 2000 I had a 7 foot faux tree and I would spend hours putting about 2000 lights on the tree. But, in 2001 I decided to have a smaller pre-lit tree. It is just amazing to pop the tree up in ten minutes. I just love it.


Oh My!!! A stocking is blocking the view.  It's amazing when I take a photograph and crop it, lighten it, darken it and don't even see the stocking right in front of the tree.  Oh well..... That's Life.  I guess I won't be getting that photographer job for that magazine I wanted. LOL




The gold tassel angel was a gift from a dear friend of mine who attended my 'Harvest Tea' in November.  I love her feather wings and sweet face. Can you see her hanging next to my Dresden ornament?









 
I hope you have enjoyed your visit.  I'm so happy to share my angels on the Christmas tree with you all.

I'm joining Thrifty Decor Chick for The Christmas Tree Party.
and please link back to the party for more eye candy.
Please leave a comment and become a follower.
xo
Betty

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on such a fantastic milestone. My parents were married 51.

    Your tree is so sweet. Thanks for sharing. La

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Happy Anniversary for such a wonderful milestone. Your 50th tree is just stunning and so is the mantel. Love the Angel theme. Beautiful. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...