I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Tablescape #12

Santa is coming to dinner.  It's in the evening with the lights down low.  Please help yourself to a plate, napkin and flatware.  I will serve the salad and hot apple cider at the table.


I love my feather tree.  This year, I put my feather tree in the dining room/kitchen.
The lights on the tree add a wonderful iridescent color to the room and a real cozy feeling



Santa is a stocking hanger.  But he doesn't get used anymore.  Little children don't live here anymore.


This precious Santa was a Christmas gift to me a long.....time ago from my son.  It's so sweet


Santa, Santa, Santa, Santa, Santa everywhere.  I just love the Holidays.


The feathers are so delicate and soft to touch.


Santa's bringing a gift , but he's lost in the feather tree.


I love the song 'Santa Baby' In 2004 I had this ornament made for my sweetheart.


A closer look at the tiny Christmas decorations. There are some paper decorations I made for fun hanging around on the tree.


The dishes are a gift from my Sister-in-Law and Husband for my 50th Anniversary just celebrated this summer.



Of course.  The Holidays need Spode paper napkins.  Especially with dessert.
Very festive.


I hope you have enjoyed your evening with Santa.
 It's a Joy to entertain you and please come back real soon.
I love to read your comments and please become a follower.

I'm joining Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday
Southern Hospitality for Christmas Vignette
Southern in My Heart for Inspiration Friday
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Bargain Hunting with Laurie for A Few of My Favorite Things Saturday
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday
The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sunday
and
Don't forget to link back to these wonderful blogs for more beautiful Christmas ideas and inspiration.
Thanks again for visiting
xo
Betty

13 comments:

  1. Your Santa's are adorable! I love the feather tree, everything looks so nice against the pure white feathers. Your dishes are gorgeous. Everything looks very festive!!!
    Hugs, Cindy
    PS I am follower now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that feather tree! You have created a beautiful vignette!
    Lacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty, I love your feather tree. I went to the previous post too on puzzle wreathes. Great idea. Who doesn't have puzzles with missing pieces. Your neighter on BNOTP. Sheila at Raggedykingdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Betty! Thank you so much for linking up this lovely vignette to the party this week! That feather tree is beautiful and I especially loved the Santa stocking holder. That is one of the sweetest ones I have seen out there! I hope you continue to enjoy your Christmas preparations in your lovely home! :-)
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that feather tree , I've never seen one before!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin' your feather tree Betty, it's really cute! Great setting, enjoy dinner:@)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it how santa just seems to pop in and out almost like the real santa who seems to know all

    ReplyDelete
  8. Betty, everything looks so pretty and festive. I adore feather trees.

    Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Betty, what beautiful dishes and a wonderful way to commemorate 50 years. Happy Anniversary. I love your feather tree too. They are truly magic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great collection of Santa's and your feather tree is amazing. I don't think I've ever seen one "in the flesh".
    Love Spode's Christmas tree design it's the perfect accessory to everything.
    Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun setting. That feather tree brings it all together. Thanks so much for being a part of Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  12. Betty, I LOVE your feather tree. I've wanted to find one for years, but they are always too expensive, and I think I'll wait until after Christmas, but then, there are none left. What a great way to serve your buffet with the plate rack. Your Santas are so charming, and what a cute gift idea for your husband. Thank you for linking to Favorite Things. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful!! Love the feather tree. I have never seen anything like that before.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...