I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

White Christmas

What a White Christmas means to me.

Living in the valley of California I have not experienced a lot of snow.  I think the common idea of a White Christmas is white snow.  Maybe once a year there is a snow storm here. Usually the snow melts quickly and the sun shines brightly the next day.

So, what does a White Christmas mean to me?

Purity and thoughtfulness about the real reason for Christmas.

I love Angels and about 20 years ago I decided to collect angel ornaments for the Christmas tree.
in my opinion
Angels are an outward symbol of kindness, being gentle to our family and friends and having serenity in our daily life.

I hope you enjoy my 'White Christmas'






































I'm joining Cuisine Kathleen for a White Christmas Party

and

A Southern Daydreamer for Outdoor Wednesday
Please link back to see more wonderful sights

Thank you so much for visiting

Please leave a comment and become a follower.

xo
Betty

7 comments:

  1. Betty, your collection is wonderful! I am partial to the teacup angels ... I agree on your philosophy.

    Have a lovely winter's eve ~
    TTFN ~Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Betty...Loved seeing all your years of collecting...I also live in Calif but the white part ha ha!! Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Betty! I think my favorite is the shell angel, reminds me of time spent down the shore:@)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a beautiful angel collection. My favorite is the first sea shell one holding a dove showing not only kindness but Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your collection of angels. The teacup is so cute! I do my dining room tree in all angels.
    Thanks so much for joining in the White Christmas Party!
    Have a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a beautiful collection of angels! Very, very special!
    -April

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your angels are so special. I can tell that they have each been carefully chosen. Thank you for sharing your charming treasures. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...