I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Monday, December 29, 2014

2014 Tea Time Review


Hello everyone, 
No, you're not seeing double...January and February tea time is a rerun. I posted the mosaic of January and February HERE.
February is my favorite month, because  I love CHOCOLATE  and because I was engaged to be married on Valentine's Day 1960.
March was also an amazing month for tea time. The air is warmer and tea time is always refreshing after playing (working) in the garden.
April was Tartan tea time. Angels, daffodils and 
Scottish shortbread cookies. Of course my Scottish scarf and hat from Scotland in the Wallace clan pattern are my favorite. 
May was time for the Garden Tour. I set my blue and white tea time table for everyone to enjoy while touring my garden. Visiting the Master Gardeners and shopping at the vendor's booths. 
June is lavender picking time. I have five plants and they are amazing. The patio is cool and it's time to relax and enjoy the summer breeze with a cup of tea.
July tea time is dreaming of the sea shore. We live about five hours from the Pacific ocean and sometimes during the hot days of July I wish I was walking on the beach bundled up in a warm sweatshirt. But I am bringing the ocean to the valley and the sea shells too. 
August is time to be inside with a good book. I love to read Jan Karon's books. The Mitford books are such a welcoming read. 
September is a month of reflection for me. I love to read and found another wonderful author. Susan Branch is an amazing writer and artist. I found this book in the travel section of the bookstore and I devoured every page in a flurry.  
November is sweet and beautiful. The Autumn colors are my favorite. I say that about every color. LOL! Apple cider tea is soooo good.
December is the month of being Jolly!!!! Get it, Jolly Old St. Nick.
Even Santa needs to take a break and have some milk and cookies (he doesn't drink tea) before he hops on his sleigh to deliver more gifts on Christmas Eve. 
Hope you are having a little rest this week in between Christmas and the New Year. Sweetheart and I are watching a few movies and  thinking about 2015's project list. 
Thanks for your comments and joining as a new follower. 
Joyously,
Betty 
Linking to:
Your Gonna Love It Tuesday at Kathe with an E   
Tea Time Tuesday at Rose Chintz Cottage 
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
A Return to Loveliness  at A Delightsome Life 
Tea Cup Tuesday at Martha's Favorites
Tea Cup Tuesday at Artful Affirmations
Tuesday Cuppa Tea at Antiques and Teacups
Inspire Me Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life

12 comments:

  1. Betty, your tea review was very enjoyable and I loved seeing the Wallace tartan tea! I love the Mitford books as well. A friend loaned me the whole series and I enjoyed every one. A walk on the shore is several months away here. Although we are only fifteen minutes from the beach, our winter brings lots of ice and snow and beach weather doesn't come again until late June. Oh, I can't wait! Thank you for joining me for tea and Happy New Year to you and your family!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your year in Review. Everything is so pretty. Wishing you a wonderful and blessed New Year! Hugs, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your year in review is so pretty! Your pictures are all so lovely. Happy New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many beautiful tea settings, the lavender setting is my favourite. I can just smell it now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving these 2014 year in tea reviews! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful review! I love all the Jan Karon books too! Such a joy! Always so nice to visit, and such lovely teacups and photos. Happy New Year and thanks for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many lovely scenes! An enjoyable review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely year in review! Each one is so special. Your books look really good too, I will have to look out for them.
    Tea and books are such wonderful companions!
    I am wishing for you a Happy New Year with many opportunities for JOY.
    Hugs
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  9. สล็อต

    สล็อตออนไลน์ ที่ดีที่สุด SUPERSLOT 98 มีมาตราฐานความปลอดภัยสูง เกมสล็อตเว็บใหญ่แตกง่าย รวมสุดยอดค่ายเกมไว้หลากหลาย อาทิเช่น PG SLOT
    จะสามารถเข้าเลือกเกมสล็อตได้ และเลือกอัตราเดิมพันและไลน์การเล่น จากนั้นกด Play หรือ Spin เพื่อรับเงินพร้อมโบนัสมากมายได้เลย

    ReplyDelete
  10. สล็อต 777

    ด้วยกฎกติกา รูปแบบการเล่นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์นั้นเล่นง่าย สามารถเล่นได้ทุกเพศ ทุกวัย เหมาะสำหรับผู้ใช้ทั้งรายเก่าและรายใหม่ สามารถพกพาความสนุกติดตามไปได้ทุกที่ ไม่ว่าจะอยู่ที่ไหน
    เพียงไม่กี่ขั้นตอน ก็สามารถเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ได้ โดยยอดเครดิตใน User ของผู้เดิมพันเสมือนเหรียญที่หยอดในตู้สล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  11. เว็บ สล็อต

    พิเศษแน่นอนเมื่อสมัครเล่นสล็อตที่นี่ ใหม่เพียง 100 บาท วันนี้รับโบนัส 50% จากเราไปทันที 5 สิทธิพิเศษสำหรับสมาชิกใหม่เท่านั้น สมัครวันนี้รับไปเลยเต็มๆ หรือจะแนะนำให้เพื่อนได้สนุกกับเกมส์ความบันเทิงนี้เพื่อนได้โบนัส คนแนะนำก็ยังได้โบนัสอีกด้วย โปรดสอบถามข้อมูลโบนัส
    เพียงไม่กี่ขั้นตอน ก็สามารถเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ได้ โดยยอดเครดิตใน User ของผู้เดิมพันเสมือนเหรียญที่หยอดในตู้สล็อต

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...