I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Monday, December 1, 2014

Old Wreath♥New Year

Hello everyone,
Today is December 1st... Wow! I started to decorate this weekend and my front porch was the first place to adored the Holiday decor. This year I decided to reuse my wreath from 2013 because it has such a wonderful memory of our trip to visit Disneyland at Christmas. HERE 
Jingle Bells
Big Red Bow

Music? Of course. Horns are blowing to celebrate the happy season.
Red and Green ornaments are definitely in order for my favorite wreath this season.
Our door is tucked in a corner of the front porch, so all the decorative wreaths are hung on the brick wall facing the street. Our English Country porch light adds character to the old used brick.
Oh my goodness, it's getting chilly outside. Let's go inside and tomorrow I'll show you how I decorated my tree this year. 
 
Happy, happy, happy...Thanks for visiting today.
Joyously,
Betty
Linking to:
Make It Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Tweak it Tuesday at Cozy Little House
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday
Cedar Hill Ranch for The Scoop!
A Delightsome Life for A Return to Loveliness

1 comment:

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...