I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas Tree

Hello everyone,
Today, was a day of rest. Yesterday, sweetheart and I joined our daughter and her family for a gift exchange and later in the afternoon they came to our house for dinner. We popped our English crackers and told corny jokes. Tonight sweetheart and I  watched a cute movie "And So It Goes" I cried...  
I didn't get all my Christmas Decor photos posted before Christmas Day, so here are a few pics of our tree and my tea table in the dining room.  I wanted to document my Christmas tree for future reference.  I'm already thinking about next year's Christmas tree.
See a closer view of the decorations Go Here.
My tea table in the dining room is dressed for Christmas Eve. A Partridge in a Pear Tree salt and pepper shakers.  
Angels are under the tree.
My thrifted lighted candelabra, Santa's sleigh and a faux amaryllis make for a merry vignette. 
Hope you have a wonderful weekend. I will be working on my
YEAR IN REVIEW 2014
Joyously,
Betty
Linking to:
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday
Natasha in OZ for Say G'Day Linky Party 
Under The Table and Dreaming for Sunday Showcase Party  
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Wishing you a wonderful New Year filled with peace and joy! Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY...
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...