I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Vignetts~DIY Trees

Hello everyone,
Christmas is only a few days away and I've finished wrapping the gifts. With the dark days I haven't taken the photos of the dining room yet, but we are getting more rain fall than average in Northern California this month and it's wonderful. Yay!!!
I made two  DIY Christmas Trees from Styrofoam  cones wrapped in burlap fringe.  When I bought the ornaments for my banner HERE I had a few ornaments leftover to use as a tree decoration  and a small ornament for the every top. The little church changes colors. Red, Blue and Green... You can see the church on my sidebar with the ice skating rink and ice skaters skating in front.
I have my advent angel chimes on this table top all year round. The Christmas ornaments are some of my favorites and the vintage apothecary crystal jar was my mother's favorite candy dish. She would put sour gum drops in the jar and every time she would have company they were welcome to enjoy a gum drop or two. I love the look of the gold ornaments sparkle in the crystal jar.
A little peek at my new sofa.  I love the brown fabric and style of the sofa. The table top vignette fits a cozy, rustic and woodsy Christmassy living room.  A cloche of ornaments, mixed nuts and a few pine cones with a nativity scene to remember the reason for the season.
Last Christmas I received the Joy to the World tea towel. I decided to cove a pillow and add it to my sofa decor.


Thanks for visiting and see you soon.
Joyously,
Betty
Linking to:
Make It Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Tweak it Tuesday at Cozy Little House
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday
Cedar Hill Ranch for The Scoop!
A Delightsome Life for A Return to Loveliness

4 comments:

  1. Oh, everything looks so beautiful all Christmased up! You have some lovely vignettes and decorations. I wish you and your family a blessed Christmas and many joys for the year to come.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your burlap trees! Pinned this post for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your burlap fringe trees! Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY...
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful vignette - love the color of your new sofa! I do appreciate you sharing with A Return to Loveliness - have a Happy New Year,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...