I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Crackers*Crackers


Hello everyone,
It just wouldn't be Christmas without the traditional "Old English Crackers" Christmas Day brings lots of memories. I loved  Christmas as a child and now as a mature women with maybe a decade of Christmases left I am so grateful for being able to share a part of my life with family and friends with this blog. 
Christmas Day 2009  I pushed the Publish button for the first time and I haven't looked back. I noticed I'm not posting as much as when I first started, but I'm a little more tired. I wanted to post more Christmas, but I ran out of time. (Candy Crush) 
I need to take a photo of my living room tree and the tea table in the dining room. Oh, Well.
My Nut Cracker collection is standing on the buffet for a group photo. The mouse is a new one. Sweetheart found him at a yard sale.  He is perfect for the "Nutcracker Suite" don't you think?
More nut crackers...I love to crack nuts and have a couple of pounds of cracked nut in the freezer for baking. Especially when someone gives them to us for free.

This is my Jingle Bell Christmas in the dining room. I love the plaid ribbon and the bells mixed with red ornaments.
It wouldn't be Christmas without forced Paperwhites growing in the dining room. 
Thanks for visiting My Cozy Corner.
See you soon
Joyously,
Betty
Linking to 
Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch

6 comments:

  1. I thrifted a mouse king & had to faux a crown. lol. I still need to start the paper white tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice nutcracker collection, Betty. I have 4 tiny ones that hold name cards that I didn't get to use again this year!
    Merry Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your decorations are beautiful, Betty! I love the plaid tablecloth and all your nutcrackers. We enjoy the Christmas crackers at our house, too. :) I wanted to post more, but also ran out of time and energy.

    Merry Christmas and many blessings for the coming New Year.

    Hugs,

    Denise at Forest Manor

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Betty! I love your nutcracker collection, especially the mouse! He is adorable. Have a wonderful weekend..... Candy ( I deleted my previous comment because of an unintended error, I am very sorry there were a lot of distractions going on at my house)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...