I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Monday, April 25, 2016

Angels NEW and Old


Hello everyone,
Life @ My Cozy Corner is so good today.
The garden is in full bloom and I'm having 
a great time playing outside. 
My NEW Angel is surrounded by 
White Eden climber and Gertrude Jekyll shrub roses.
The Grosso Lavender stems are starting to grow.  
The Lavender plants will be covered with purple
blooms in early May and I'm training the White Eden to  
branch left and right.
I love the little bowl and the bird in this angel's hands.
I have five large angels, and I need one more angel to complete
my angel quest. 
The reason I need and WANT one more angel is 
I have six granddaughters and I want to have 
an angel to represent each one of our granddaughters.
This is the first angel I bought years ago.
I love this beauty.
I put flowers in her hands
and she is so sweet.
The praying angel is surrounded by a pink fairy rose.
Next week my angel will be covered in pink blooms.
I have bought most of my angels at Tuesday Morning.
Angels kneel in prayer
 and
stand in praise.

A mosaic to pin


Looking for the next angel.
Hopefully I will find the right one soon.
Thank you for your beautiful comments.
This is a personal blog and I love sharing
what is going on at My Cozy Corner.
Please come back soon.
Joyously,
Betty 
Rustic and Refined for Dishing It and Dishing It
Lavender Cottage for Mosaic Monday
 The Dedicated House for Make it Pretty Monday 
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Between Naps on the Porch for Met Monday
Tuesday Cuppa at Antiques and Tea Cups
Friends Sharing Tea at Bernideen's Tea Time Blog 
No Place Like Home at Rose Chintz Cottage 
The Scoop at Cedar Hill Farmhouse 
Tweak it Tuesday at Cozy Little House
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday 
The Dedicated House for Before and After Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday 
Katherines Corner for Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life 
Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday
Thoughts of Home at Poofing the Pillows
The Essence of Home for  Show Your Style Thursday
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday~Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. O MY!! So many beautiful angels!! So pretty in the garden!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your angels and your garden are absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg!! Absolutely gorgeous!!! You have the most beautiful angels I have ever seen!!! Spectacular gardens!! Just beautiful to reflect your granddaughters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, Betty! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love your angels! BEAUTIFUL, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Betty, I am Peggy. My only sister was named Betty. We lost her to cancer when she was 32 and I 34. We both had 5 children at that time since we had married in a double wedding in 1060. I collect indoor angels in memory of her. I always recognize the name Betty. Love the tea cups too. I have run out of places to put my collections. Blessings Betty to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The angel is a perfect accent to your lovely garden.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...