I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Sunday, January 30, 2011

More Winter Look

Hello Everyone,
I love the theme of January
"Reorganize"
I have rearranged my cabinet and buffet in the dining area and I think this is the way it will stay for awhile.
I'm joining Between Naps on the Porch for Met Monday
Before 


After


I generally keep my buffet simple.  I love to have my rooster standing at attention and some fruit on the three tiered stand for me to nibble on as I pass by.  


A simple little pot and a mug from the cupboard and I'm all set for my afternoon  tea break.


 I love my Rooster.

Before 


The last change for this cabinet was in May 2010.

After


Just like other bloggers.  Before Christmas  I received some new dishes and I needed to find a place to display them.  I have always loved when I see blue and white dishes together.  The gold and white colored dishes seem to work well with the blue and white dishes.  


I only have two blue and white tea cups and saucers. Maybe someday I will find some more precious ones.






I'm using this space to store some of my cake stands too.


Thank you so much for visiting My Cozy Corner.

I'm joining
Little Red House for Mosaic Monday
The House in the Roses for Show Off Your Cottage Monday
Boogieboard Cottage for Masterpiece Monday
and
A Stroll thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday

Please link back to the amazing blogs and please enjoy the rest of your day.
xo
Betty

15 comments:

  1. Your cozy corner looks beautiful. Love the re-organizing, came out lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is gorgeous! You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job. Reorganization January. I like it. I also love your many teapots and variety of china patterns. I'm sure you're going to create some innovative tablescapes this year. Glad to follow you on BNOTP! ~CJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the afters, the hutch looks wonderful. I can never organize my dishes to looks so inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the changes you have made to your buffet and shelves. When we switch things around it is so refreshing. You can move the same things around and everything looks fresh. Love your blue and white and I think they look lovely with the gold and white. Hugs, Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you use the 3 level serving plates to display all your fruit. I currently use a basket and is taking up lots of my counter top space. This is such a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed your before and after shots of your cozy corner. You have lovely pieces. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have some lovely blue and white dishes. I am a blue person so they jumped right out at me. I love the way you have everything displaye. Especially the stacked dishes on the cakestand. ~~Sherry~~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your rooster too! What a beautiful job you did. Thank you for linking to Masterpiece Monday. Have a great week! Mary :O)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful display and the mosaic is stunning...great photography!!!
    Have a wonderful week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Betty! I heart your rooster :)

    Btw, do you want to gain more blog followers? Then come on and join my "Swap Followings" Linky Party. This is an excellent opportunity for every blogger to meet other bloggers, follow them, and be followed in return. How does this work? Just simply "swap your following" which goes like this, "I follow your blog so please follow mine." All you have to do is create a post about the party, include the party button, follow 2 or more bloggers then leave them comments so they can follow you back.

    If you think this is a match for your interests (and I hope it is), then join us now at http://www.homemakeronadime.com/2011/01/swap-followings-linky-party-013111.html

    Bring your best virtual smile, be prepared to meet great bloggers, and see you there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Betty! Oh, I just love your changes! It's the perfect time of year to do this, isn't it? Now your set up with the big ole Rooster is so cute!
    I love your set up with all your pretty dishes too! Everything looks so lovely!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow you've been hard at work! Love the rooster - Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love your vignettes. Your china and accessories are so pretty and they are displayed so beautifully. Stunning. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely 'afters' - isn't it fun to switch things around? Even when there is nothing new, highlighting something different is a great pick-me-up.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...