I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Freebies

Today is Thrifty Thursday at Tales from Bloggeritaville.  I am so excited to show off my freebies.
A dear friend of mine is moving into an assisted living facility and she is downsizing from her apartment.  She invited me for a visit and she gave me this beautiful artwork.
This is the first time I have taken a photograph of a picture with glass on it.  I didn't realize that a reflection was going to appear.  I am so sorry.  But that is what blogging is all about.  Learning and sharing.


This needle point in 12" x 12"  in a gold wooden frame with gold matting


What wonderful detail and the old Victorian image is charming.


This lovely piece is 7" x 6" in a beautiful 10" x 11" frame.  The frame has the word Czechosiovakia stamped on the back.  Someone has put a piece of string in the hooks to hang up this precious work.

 


A close-up view of the sweet couple 
 
I love this country farm scene.  The frame is about 11" long.  Reminds me of days gone by. 

I hope you have enjoyed the collage I have put to together for Thrifty Thursday.
I would like to thank Leigh for having the Thrifty Thursday get-together. Please link back to Tales from Bloggeritaville and see more bloggers practicing thriftiness.

Thank you for stopping by. I would love if you would leave a comment.
xoxo
Betty

1 comment:

  1. What sweet pictures! Now you have some new relatives living with you!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...