I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Outdoor Wednesday - A Cool April Night

Today, I'm joining Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer for Outdoor Wednesday.

Last Friday night I enjoyed a view of some of the most beautifully restored cars.   Each year in April there is a three day event where folks bring their cars to show what is was like then and what it is like now.  For two hours on Friday night the cars drove down the street and showed their wares.  I loved this collection of cars.  They were the best I have seen in a long time. And, I have seen alot of old cars.  Since I'm old.

 I started dating my high school sweetheart in 1959.  We double dated with a couple of high school friends. The fellow had a brand new 1957 Chevrolet .  Every Saturday night the four of us would drive to San Francisco in his beautiful car.  We would go out to dinner on Fisherman's Wharf, then catch a movie in one of the fabulous movie theaters downtown.  What a great experience to reflect back on today.

This looks like the car.  It was red but, without the flames.  What a great time!!!!!!

Thank you so much for visiting me today.  I would like you to link back to Susan's for OUTDOOR WEDNESDAY @ A Southern Daydreamer
Please leave a comment. I would love to read about your experiences.
xoxo
Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...