I Love Tea Cups

I Love Tea Cups

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dining Room Vignetts



Today I am joining Marty for Table Top Tuesday over @ A Stroll Thru Life.  I wanted to show more of my rooster decor and some of my copper accessories that I have been collecting roosters for many  years. And, the copper decor for many more.  This vignett is on top of a cabinet that holds my glassware collection.  My china is in the cabinet underneath the glass shelves.

I found my favorite my rooster tea pot at the super market. And, the copper strainer I found at the GW.



The copper tea pot was a gift from my son (Pat) many years ago. The copper chafing dish I found at the GW years ago. And, the copper cup is a recent gift from my sister-in-law. 


This group of roosters are sitting on a cabinet that holds my tea cups, saucers and tea pots.  And, the large container is used for summer lemonade or iced tea.  A friend gave me this picture of a rooster hiding from a camera.




Please link back to Marty's Table Top Tuesday  @ A Stroll Thru Life for more interesting ideas to decorate your home.  

Thank you for joining me today.  Please leave a comment if you wish.
xoxo
Betty   

3 comments:

  1. Your roosters are just wonderful. I love them all. That rooster teapot is especially cute. Your copper pieces are stunning. Such pretty pieces. I really like your apothecary jars also. You really have created some lovely vignettes. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some neat roosters! I like the way you accessorized them!
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a couple of those roosters almost look alive. They have such personalities and add so much too. -- Jane F.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so delighted that you have visited my blog...
Thanks for your comments as I enjoy reading them.
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...